Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Wouldn't be that shocked to see Morozov in Henderson sooner, rather than later.
I heavily doubt any team in Russia will let him go before their season is over. And if he's still with Ska, they'll do the Ska thing and force him to wait until the KHL season is officially over.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I heavily doubt any team in Russia will let him go before their season is over. And if he's still with Ska, they'll do the Ska thing and force him to wait until the KHL season is officially over.

I heard he's been in trade rumors over there.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I heard he's been in trade rumors over there.
AFAIK those rumors are simply teams approaching Ska with trade proposals for him while Ska hasn't indicated he's for sale(them playing him in the VHL isn't an indicator of that, but it made teams approach Ska).

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Can anyone update me on how Lucas Elvenes has been doing? Projection with the team? Thanks

He had a bit of a down year and Dugan/Krebs have pushed him down the depth chart. There's also a rumor he was in the package offered for Eichel.

Having said that, he's in his final year of non-waivers eligibility so I would imagine they give him his cup of coffee in the NHL at some point this year.

Reactions: NotNotALeafsFan

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Miromanov mania in Henderson? Let's dream it will turn out this way.

Id' be a big fan of Miromanov Mania in Greater Las Vegas, but if the D corps is all healthy there just isn't room to get him up.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The more I see of Morozov the more similarities I find between him and Krebs, as far as creativity and playmaking go. And they both turn the puck over in the exact same ways. :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The injury bug is hitting the Silver Knights now. Korczak, Hayes & Diliberatore were MIA, Dugan is out again and Rondbjerg seems to have left the game.

On the plus side, at least one Vegas team can score on the PP. Dorofeyev is having a great game again, as is Miromanov. Thompson has been good despite getting peppered with shots again.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The injury bug is hitting the Silver Knights now. Korczak, Hayes & Diliberatore were MIA, Dugan is out again and Rondbjerg seems to have left the game.

On the plus side, at least one Vegas team can score on the PP. Dorofeyev is having a great game again, as is Miromanov. Thompson has been good despite getting peppered with shots again.

Miromanov is better than Coghlan now, to my eyes, and I think it will be even clearer before the season is done.

Thompson has continued his dominant form so far.

Dorofeyev has great offensive touch.

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Anyone have a report as to how Krebs has looked so far this season. I followed him quite closely through Juniors but don't get to see him much playing for the Knights. He's gotten into quite a few games, but i'm a bit surprised to see him not hit the score sheet in 5 games.

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a report as to how Krebs has looked so far this season. I followed him quite closely through Juniors but don't get to see him much playing for the Knights. He's gotten into quite a few games, but i'm a bit surprised to see him not hit the score sheet in 5 games.

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks

He's been building steam. He looked pretty lost pre-season, but looks like he has been getting his game back together. He has done a lot of good stuff on the ice that hasn't translated to the stat sheet.

Reactions: Eegs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2