Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Montreal

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Should be a very emotional night.

Lines from practice...MT finally changing things up!

#Habs lines:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Andrighetto - Plekanec - Sekac
Bournival-Desharnais-Parenteau
Prust-Malhotra-Weise
Tangradi

Great!! But, I'll believe it when I see it!! Galchenyuk centering Pacioretty, and DD on the 3rd...finally!!!

And, Dale Weise can replace whoever is not bringing the energy or the finish (ex: Parenteau, Sekac) for the 2nd or 3rd lines...demotion/promotion during the game to keep players ''honest'' with hard work/energy-urgency/finish.

Go Habs Go!!

P.S.: I know I'm annoying, but...I'm still missing Rene Bourque for our top 9 depth, especially for playoffs' depth (but I'll still hope Bryan Allen can bring his ''A'' game soon for us). Bergevin has to get another playoffs' forward, imo, to replace that spot. Loving Hudon and Ghetto for our top 9 depth, but they're rookies...can't put that much pressure on them (don't rush 'em). That written...I hope to see Hudon get some games before playoffs.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yes i know, but sometime he's right.

Not questioning that he may or may not have it right.

Mods here don't recognize the site and have issued warnings in the past. Just sayin'.

Intangiblezz

Oct 21, 2012
I may be in the minority but I would rather see Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Sekac than Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Selon 2 sources (excellentes), c’est Nathan Beaulieu qui sera rappelé, ce soir. Jouera-t-il demain? Ce sera Allen ou lui…

From DLC.com

MTL will call-up Nathan Beaulieu, today, according to dlc.com.

****, Beaulieu should stay in the AHL. It's Tinordi that should be called up.

Analyzer*

Allen has the flu. Likely got it when everyone in the league blows by him.

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
****, Beaulieu should stay in the AHL. It's Tinordi that should be called up.

Disagree, I thought Nathan was superior in almost every way, he sometimes looks like he wanders in the d-zone, but his athleticism more than makes up for it. NB was killing it up here, too bad his coach didn't recognize how great his possession numbers were. He was the dman driving possession the most.

It's easy to tolerate the odd missed assignment in the d-zone if the puck is seldom there to begin with. NB should be in our top 4. He's behind only Subban/Markov/Gilbert and clearly ahead of Weaver/Gonchar/Allen, then again Tinordi probably is too. lol

I may be in the minority but I would rather see Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Sekac than Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher.

Nope, you're not, however, I don't mind this, at least Therrien is trying to spread out the size a bit. That would leave Andrighetto Pleks Gallagher, pretty small line, but I've been wanting them 3 together too. I've defended DD in the past, but it's time to move on. I think he may surprise a few and be effective on the 3rd line, which is a win for everyone.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Allen has the flu. Likely got it when everyone in the league blows by him.

tumblr_le89o5EoYe1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Shots fired !

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
DD had my reluctant support, but his comments on the separation, if true, really leave a bad taste in my mouth. You're doing ****all offensively and you sound like an entitled ****face. Disappointed in DD here, take your licks and keep on ticking and shut the hell up.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I'll be at the game !!! Habs should come out guns blazing but we all know nothing is guaranteed with this team.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Chantal ‏@habsgirl4life · 19m19 minutes ago
#Habs Pacioretty: "This feels like the first day of camp. Personally I'm excited to just go out there and try something new."

Chantal ‏@habsgirl4life · 2h2 hours ago
#Habs Desharnais: "It's like a relationship. You don't think you can play with anybody else, you don't think you can find someone else."

:laugh: seems like another pitt-aniston to me..not hard to tell who's who.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
DD had my reluctant support, but his comments on the separation, if true, really leave a bad taste in my mouth. You're doing ****all offensively and you sound like an entitled ****face. Disappointed in DD here, take your licks and keep on ticking and shut the hell up.

What kind of comments? Did I miss anything?

#Habs Desharnais: "It's like a relationship. You don't think you can play with anybody else, you don't think you can find someone else.".

Vamers-Humour-Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Whos-Mom.jpg

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Chantal ‏@habsgirl4life · 19m19 minutes ago
#Habs Pacioretty: "This feels like the first day of camp. Personally I'm excited to just go out there and try something new."

#Habs Desharnais: "It's like a relationship. You don't think you can play with anybody else, you don't think you can find someone else."

:laugh: seems like another pitt-aniston to me..not hard to tell who's who.

omg get over it David...

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Not a recognized source on this site.

The piece you got this from, contains the usual language BS references from that site:
"Desharnais au centre d’un 3e trio… 100 % francophone et québécois" :laugh:

I fail to see the problem with that.

I mean...
- It's what I'd call the 3rd line, considering the players.
- They're indeed all French and Québecois.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Actually, is it me or the DD comments are turned into something they are not?

I mean, if anything, sometimes players are being blamed for their robotocity. DD said what he had on its mind, and that's probably revealing something that is probably obvious : If you play with a better player, and it works, but then doesn't work, you think : " Crap, how can I produce with somebody else " ?

That's totally defensible, and DD isn't exactly the one to blame about that, because except for a stint with Ryan White and Travis Moen, DD always played with Max since the Cunneyworth era.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I fail to see the problem with that.

I mean...
- It's what I'd call the 3rd line, considering the players.
- They're indeed all French and Québecois.

Why should it matter what language they speak?

That site always makes it a point to distinguish players on the basis of language, which doesn't mean anything in respect of on-ice performance. Demagoguery is best suited for political forums, IMHO.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Why should it matter what language they speak?

That site always makes it a point to distinguish players on the basis of language, which doesn't mean anything in respect of on-ice performance. Demagoguery is best suited for political forums, IMHO.

Overtly doing it is better than covertly doing it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Overtly doing it is better than covertly doing it.

Not doing it at all, is even better. We're all Québécois or we aren't.

Don't forget, they're not just "francophone" according to that site, they are "100%" francophone, as if that really matters. Sorry Danslescouilleslisses.cons, what if I'm only 99.9789% francophone, does it mean I don't matter? :shakehead

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Actually, is it me or the DD comments are turned into something they are not?

I mean, if anything, sometimes players are being blamed for their robotocity. DD said what he had on its mind, and that's probably revealing something that is probably obvious : If you play with a better player, and it works, but then doesn't work, you think : " Crap, how can I produce with somebody else " ?

That's totally defensible, and DD isn't exactly the one to blame about that, because except for a stint with Ryan White and Travis Moen, DD always played with Max since the Cunneyworth era.

Are you really surprised that people are bashing DD for no freaking reason ? It's what's cool right now. Are you not following the trend ? :amazed:
You must be related to DD...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad