Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Montreal

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Really hoping the Chucky line clicks early. Tomorrow will no doubt be a huge game. If the guys come up flat after the type of ceremony the Habs are going to give for Beliveau then I will be extremely disappointed.

Don't worry, Patch and Chucky will combine for 3 goals :handclap:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
So concussion confirmed for Weaver, Habs expected to recall Beaulieu or Tinordi for tomorrow's game. No word if they will play or if Allen is in.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Will be at this game. Looking forward to it. Hoping the Canucks don't get blown out again two years in a row I'm at that game. Go Canucks Go ;)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Go easy on us..... Last two games have been a fire drill in our defensive end. Really starting to miss hamhuis

We had a Minnesota fan write the same thing in our Habs-Wild GDT, about how we should go easy on them, on account of their injured players. Go easy on who -- have you seen how this team has been playing over the last 7 games? :sarcasm:

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
We had a Minnesota fan write the same thing in our Habs-Wild GDT, about how we should go easy on them, on account of their injured players. Go easy on who -- have you seen how this team has been playing over the last 7 games? :sarcasm:

Lol no I haven't watched any Hab games recently but I do hear about them from my Montreal born die hard Hab fan co worker.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=743006

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Looking forward for this game, en plus its my day off tomorrow woooo!
Really hope the first line spends all game together. Happy to see bourni back in the lineup.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
#Habs lines:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Andrighetto - Plekanec - Sekac
Bournival-Desharnais-Parenteau
Prust-Malhotra-Weise
Tangradi!

When MT moved Galchenyuk to the first line, for the first time this year in the game against Dallas, he had Gallagher take the face off, at least on the one opportunity I remember. How bad is Galchenyuk's face off ability? Seems to me everytime they need to put Galchenyuk in a new situation, there is always some kind of contingency. Let the kid play all out.

Can already hear taunts from opposing players -- are you a part-time centre? Were your face-offs outsourced?

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
When MT moved Galchenyuk to the first line, for the first time this year in the game against Dallas, he had Gallagher take the face off, at least on the one opportunity I remember. How bad is Galchenyuk's face off ability? Seems to me everytime they need to put Galchenyuk in a new situation, there is always some kind of contingency. Let the kid play all out.

Can already hear taunts from opposing players -- are you a part-time centre? Were your face-offs outsourced?

Depends on the side of the faceoff, Gally being a righty. I don't think it's that big of an issue though, they revert back to their positions right after the faceoff.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Depends on the side of the faceoff, Gally being a righty. I don't think it's that big of an issue though, they revert back to their positions right after the faceoff.

Just raised this as I don't think any other Habs' centre gets shifted like that. Of course, no biggie.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
Really hoping the Chucky line clicks early. Tomorrow will no doubt be a huge game. If the guys come up flat after the type of ceremony the Habs are going to give for Beliveau then I will be extremely disappointed.

this is what worries me as well.
we need a big win to get back to our winning ways, not a squeek through.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Selon 2 sources (excellentes), c’est Nathan Beaulieu qui sera rappelé, ce soir. Jouera-t-il demain? Ce sera Allen ou lui…

From DLC.com

MTL will call-up Nathan Beaulieu, today, according to dlc.com.

It's happening...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Selon 2 sources (excellentes), c’est Nathan Beaulieu qui sera rappelé, ce soir. Jouera-t-il demain? Ce sera Allen ou lui…

From DLC.com

MTL will call-up Nathan Beaulieu, today, according to dlc.com.

Not a recognized source on this site.

The piece you got this from, contains the usual language BS references from that site:
"Desharnais au centre d’un 3e trio… 100 % francophone et québécois" :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad