Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Montreal

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

bigtimehockeyfan999*

those lines look sooo good..:yo: finally..please for the love of **** keep them that way for the game.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
I hope the Galchenyuk line will have a good game, I REALLY want them to stick together.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
A full québécois 3rd line. Media will have a field day with this if this line produces nicely.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
There was a play in the 3rd period where Galchenyuk won a puck battle in the dzone and then passed it to where Max should of have been, but Max had already blew the zone as per usual and the Dallas Dman intercepted for a scoring chance. These two need to be on the same page or that's gonna happen again and one goal against will result in the experiment ending. Pacioretty needs to realize that Galchenyuk has been playing with Plekanec all year and the style he's been used to is the opposite of how DD/Max have been playing.

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
The big question is when can Chucky handle the faceoff duties of our #1C?

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Should be a very emotional night.

Lines from practice...MT finally changing things up!

Hmmm... I sense a bit of divine intervention with these lines. These lines actually make a lot of sense. No way this was all Therrien's doing.

I really hope these lines click and DD is never back in the top 6.

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
You know Therrien is starting to feel the heat when the lines begin to make sense :laugh: Although I would have prefered :

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Andriguetto
Sekac-Galchenyuk-Gallagher

Pacioretty and Plekanec always play well when paired up.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hopefully all those line clicks. I never liked PAP and DD together, but hey, if it works...

And I'd like PAC with Plekanec. I mean, Max Pac is overrated defensively here, but here's a case of a player whose offense style and skill set fit well with DZS.

habitue*

That. Galchenyuk will play 3 shifts on the top line. Don't get too excited, guys.

Galchy belongs on the second line, anyway with Sekac, Parenteau, Andrighetto or Gallagher on his wings. Plekanec is the one who should play 1st line with Patches.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Galchy belongs on the second line, anyway with Sekac, Parenteau, Andrighetto or Gallagher on his wings. Plekanec is the one who should play 1st line with Patches.

I tend to agree with this, for now anyway. However, I've waited too damned long to see our two best offensive forwards finally pair up and for Galch to play center. I really hope this sticks, and not just this line, but all lines find a decent degree of chemistry.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Really hoping the Chucky line clicks early. Tomorrow will no doubt be a huge game. If the guys come up flat after the type of ceremony the Habs are going to give for Beliveau then I will be extremely disappointed.

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
I think Plekanec is, actually. Last I saw (a week or two ago), Plekanec was our worst at about 50.8%. I think Desharnais was a hair under 55%.

Yeah Plekanec is...but you watch him in a good amount of faceoffs where it's like he's not even attempting to win. Maybe he should just try DD's method of falling and laying on the faceoff dot hahaha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad