Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Montreal

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
So Weaver is out with a upper body injury and Allen has the flu, will they call up a defencemen?

habscup*

DD and Pacioretty are split at last :handclap:

No, Therrien was asked if the lines at practice mean he's gonna put different partners for Desharnais and Paccioretty, and he said it's just practice (and laughed) and said that nothing is certain for the actual game.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I would love to see Hudon brought up for this very emotional game, just as a reward for his outstanding start as a professional in the AHL. Besides being a Francophone player that is starring in the AHL, this kid personifies the Habs team spirit of character and teamwork.:nod:

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
No, Therrien was asked if the lines at practice mean he's gonna put different partners for Desharnais and Paccioretty, and he said it's just practice (and laughed) and said that nothing is certain for the actual game.

I'm sure MT reads our board and is trolling big time

Subban signed e5

Jun 21, 2012
I would love to see Hudon brought up for this very emotional game, just as a reward for his outstanding start as a professional in the AHL. Besides being a Francophone player that is starring in the AHL, this kid personifies the Habs team spirit of character and teamwork.:nod:

who would he replace?

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Finally! That is a legit top-line (Gallagher is more of a 2nd liner but he's miles better than DD)

it-begins.gif

and about the defence, I hope they call up Tinordi

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Gonchar
Tinordi-Gilbert

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
who would he replace?

He doesn't need to replace anyone, I just think having our top Hab prospects at an emotional game and a historic game like this, would be a great inspirational move by the team's management. Just plain old good PR and team character building for the Habs system!:nod:

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
**** so excited for tomorrow.

Michelangelo

Cowabunga dude, me too. I hope Therrien doesn't start juggling the lines right away if we don't score in the first 10 minutes. Gotta give them time to adjust to each others playstyles and positioning at the very least.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Jean Beliveau's great work towards helping the youngsters and our next generations, being realized with the next generation of Habs prospects also would be appreciated by le Gros Bill I'm sure.:nod:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
DD and Pacioretty back together at the end of the first period, Eller scratched from the line up 13 games after his recovery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad