Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Montreal

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Is this real?!?!

That's one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard come out of an NHL players mouth. Absurd relationship between those two. wtf

EDIT: Read that DD was joking when saying this to the media. The little respect I had for DD has been restored.
It was a joke.

Desharnais: "It's like a relationship. Every time a chance comes your way you pass, and then you realize its been 5 or 6 months and you haven't scored. You don't think you can play with anybody else, you don't think you can find someone else."

Karl Pilkington

Feb 25, 2004
Ottawa
www.canadiens.com
Really hoping the Chucky line clicks early. Tomorrow will no doubt be a huge game. If the guys come up flat after the type of ceremony the Habs are going to give for Beliveau then I will be extremely disappointed.

If they don't they will be summarily broken up. It's gotta be hard to get something going as a line when you know if you don't do it right away the coach is going to blow the thing up.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Will not be an easy game, ceremony before the game, back from a road trip and the way the Canucks lost in Ottawa the other night I'm sure they will want to avenge that.

Will be a very emotial game

Go Habs Go

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Desharnais and Pacioretty separated?!?

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I hope to see Ghetto playing the half boards on the power play tonight. Those few moments he played there against Dallas already convinced me he knows what he's doing at that position and is more of a threat than either Pleks or DD. When playing the half boards and the opposing team is cheating to cover the point (which every team does against Habs) you have to take the space to cut in and take a shot which Pleks or DD never ever ever ever do...they are so easy to defend it's crazy. Kovalev was really a master at this..cheat on him he sets up the point for a blast, cheat on the point he walks in the slot and rips it shelf. Anyways Andrighetto did that exact same play the other night and we got an instant scoring chance. Dallas was cheating on the points and with no hesitation he just walked in and got a great shot off.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 56s57 seconds ago
#Habs lines:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Andrighetto - Plekanec - Sekac
Bournival - Desharnais - Parenteau
Prust - Malhotra - Weise

ohn Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 1m1 minute ago
#Habs D & G:
Markov - Subban
Emelin - Gonchar
Beaulieu - Gilbert

Price
Tokarski

Missing: Eller (UBI), Weaver (concussion), Allen (flu)

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 56s57 seconds ago
#Habs lines:
Bournival - Desharnais - Parenteau
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Andrighetto - Plekanec - Sekac
Prust - Malhotra - Weise

ohn Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 1m1 minute ago
#Habs D & G:
Markov - Subban
Emelin - Gonchar
Beaulieu - Gilbert

Price
Tokarski

Missing: Eller (UBI), Weaver (concussion), Allen (flu)

fixed that for you, I can't believe PAP and Bournival are on the first line :sarcasm:

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
It was a joke.

Desharnais: "It's like a relationship. Every time a chance comes your way you pass, and then you realize its been 5 or 6 months and you haven't scored. You don't think you can play with anybody else, you don't think you can find someone else."

That part was jokingly added by a poster. As for Galchenyuk centering the first line, it's cool that it's going to happen. But I hope Therrien at least leaves it be for a couple of games if this one against Vancouver leads to a loss.

Last edited:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
TSN 690 Radio retweeted
Jessica Rusnak ‏@JessRusnak 4m4 minutes ago
#HabsOn690 it's an optional morning skate that is why Subban is not on the ice. Beaulieu is paired with Gilbert

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Just win, that is all. If the Habs only won two games a year, the wins would have to come at the expense of the Canucks. They were gifted a win the last time around.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Subban wasn't on the ice for the optionnal skate? no respekt 4 his teemmate, bench him

It's the time of year where he has organic bison burgers on the grill and they need extra attending to. :sarcasm:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Really like the lines tonight, including the D. Hopefully this line up has some success and that's what we go with for a bit.

Gonna be a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad