Raptors Discussion: v95|Masai's back! The panic and dread can now end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I said Okpala, 1st, Achiuwa and Dragic, really seems like that's what its gonna be. The 1st might be a 2nd tho

The Heat may not have a 1st available for a few years based on pick swap deals they swung with other teams. I'm not sure how these interplay with the Stepien rule, but it might be that the Heat can't move out a 1st until like 2024 or 2025

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Yeah but Lowry could've signed with MIA outright but they didnt wanna lose Robinson and Nunn

Yeah I know. There have been dozens's of deals in this same scenario of the years and none of brought a great S&T return. It's just not how it's been done. No matter how much over a barrel you could have the other team.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The Heat may not have a 1st available for a few years based on pick swap deals they swung with other teams. I'm not sure how these interplay with the Stepien rule, but it might be that the Heat can't move out a 1st until like 2024 or 2025

I’d prefer a first in 24/25 than one earlier anyway.

Reactions: stickty111

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
NGL that Lowry contract will look ugly if he declines sharply, which could realistically happen at any point now at his age. Especially since his game is so dependent on speed and elusiveness.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
NGL that Lowry contract will look ugly if he declines sharply, which could realistically happen at any point now at his age. Especially since his game is so dependent on speed and elusiveness.
chris paul's deal is even worse lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany