Raptors Discussion: v95|Masai's back! The panic and dread can now end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceColdBear

Apr 5, 2016
Wouldn't we want to keep Precious?

Precious is sort of redundant for us, because we already have Barnes, Og, and Siakam.

Unless we think he can play C - but he's only 6'8 and has no outside shot to speak of so you lose one of the big advantages of playing small.

I'd be happy to add him in to the mix because he's a young player under control with value, but he's not exactly the best fit for our roster.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
Precious is sort of redundant for us, because we already have Barnes, Og, and Siakam.

Unless we think he can play C - but he's only 6'8 and has no outside shot to speak of so you lose one of the big advantages of playing small.

I'd be happy to add him in to the mix because he's a young player under control with value, but he's not exactly the best fit for our roster.

With the drafting of Barnes and if we do get Precious as part of the deal for Lowry, I would say there's a very very high chance you see Siakam moved this summer.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
With the drafting of Barnes and if we do get Precious as part of the deal for Lowry, I would say there's a very very high chance you see Siakam moved this summer.
Lol idk why people keep bringing this up, Bobby Webster legit said they want all their players to be like OG/Siakam/Barnes, no wonder they have interest in Achiuwa.

Reactions: Tripod

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

6’9 but with a 7’2 wingspan. I’d also say he has the physicality and rebounding ability to play the 5. The raps are clearly targeting guys that have a high motor and can play on both sides of the ball at multiple positions.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Jared Vanderbilt would be another option at PF/C, can defend, rebound, high motor and can ball handle and move pretty well for a 6 ft 9 big. Maybe we can offer sheet him and Minny might let him walk instead of paying for a bench big, hes also 22 and has a 7 ft 1 wingspan.

Adding Achiuwa, Okpala, Vanderbilt would be great this offseason. Only thing that team would be missing is a 2 way scoring ball handler that can come off the bench(Flynn I guess is what Masai hope's can do this)

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Lowry could potentially get us multiple assets, a nice departing gift if we can get cost controlled players or picks in the move to Miami and also in a flip with Dragic. Dallas seems a good fit for Dragic to play with his Slovenian buddy Luka.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Funny how all the news is coming from Miami's end regarding Lowry and nothing from Toronto who Miami needs to get Lowry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany