Raptors Discussion: v95|Masai's back! The panic and dread can now end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Not sure what you guys call tanking, but moving two weeks before the season with no prep and no centre, then figuring it out and climbing to 4th before essentially every key player got COVID or some other injury to knock it off the rails again…

… that wasn’t tanking. Tampa Raptors were a lost year, but they didn’t poison the core be removing all the experience and leadership to intentionally lose games.

Leave that poisonous approach to the Kings, Wolves etc. Raptors are a winning organization. **** tanking.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
giphy.webp

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This is about what I expected. Fun, athletic team that can't hit a shot to save its life and is going to get out of control sometimes as it tries to force swing plays and transition buckets.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
we playing hero ball, but we have no heroes lol

barnes needs to run the point over FVV. if hes not a catch and shoot 3 and D guy hes more often than not a negative out there :(

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
I don't understand why Nurse refuses to play Boucher

Not that I care too much because I'm expecting the team to be pretty bad this year, but I'm at the game right now, still wanna see them do better tonight lol

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I don't understand why Nurse refuses to play Boucher

Not that I care too much because I'm expecting the team to be pretty bad this year, but I'm at the game right now, still wanna see them do better tonight lol
prob just because its his first game back from injury. the fvv/dragic lineup continues to be horrible though lol

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
prob just because its his first game back from injury. the fvv/dragic lineup continues to be horrible though lol
Guess that makes sense... But even last season I thought he should have been getting more minutes

Dude was a fantasy BEAST

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
ye, hes a better option than birch imo, after covid dude looks like a different player
and precious is playing horrible lol
Yup, Precious keeps trying to force these alley-oop plays and doesn't have the height and jump combo to pull it off lol

Also glad to see you're one of the first guys to share my opinion on FVV, I've always thought he would be so good if all he'd do is get open and catch and shoot 3s, absolutely hate him as a playmaker though. But he seems to be absolutely revered in this city, I've always found him overrated though I appreciate what he did for us in our championship run

Reactions: djdev

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Yup, Precious keeps trying to force these alley-oop plays and doesn't have the height and jump combo to pull it off lol

Also glad to see you're one of the first guys to share my opinion on FVV, I've always thought he would be so good if all he'd do is get open and catch and shoot 3s, absolutely hate him as a playmaker though. But he seems to be absolutely revered in this city, I've always found him overrated though I appreciate what he did for us in our championship run
i mean the first 2 1/2 rounds he was trash in our championship run, thank god he showed up for the finals lol. hes just got too much tunnel vision to run an offense. he needs to play off ball or he looks like this.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad