Raptors Discussion: V83 | Next game : Jun 10, 9pm ET/6pm PT | RAPTORS LEAD SERIES 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Hell with how stupid rich collectors are you could probably buy them, go to the game, then sell the ticket for more than you bought it for if they win. A ticket to the game that win them first ever Canadian franchise Championship will be worth something
Do they still do physical tickets or can I sell the screenshot? :laugh:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Honestly I think Portland would have been a tougher matchup. Not to get ahead of myself, but Portland had our number this year whereas we seemed to be the Warriors’ kryptonite.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Stephen A is soo cocky. He guaranteed a GSW win last game by more than 8 points. So full of himself and the Raps are bringing him back to Earth.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
If he comes back in the state he was in a few days ago, he might hurt them more than help them.

Two positives for Durant if he sits:

1) These losses show why they desperately need him and that he's not just a passenger
2) Less chance of aggravating the injury and affecting his free agency

Reactions: Sens

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
As an American I think it would cool as shit for Toronto to take the NBA title. And if they do it will be the most shocking NBA title winner EVER. This only happens in the NHL where a long shot (even so they had the second most wins) comes from nowhere to win it all, the one thing that over the years that stirred me away from the NBA was it was never a mystery or surprise who would end up meeting in the finals, in the NHL its never like that, so it makes sense that it will be done by a NBA team in a hockey town.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
We all knew this Kawhi game was coming it was only a matter of time lol. Hope FVVs injury doesnt hinder him much hes been huge the past 6 games need him to close out on Monday.

Reactions: Gravity

Shooter14

57 years now and still hoping.
Feb 5, 2018
The Raptors have given me what the Leafs couldn't in the last 50 odd years!! Great feelings. How crazy is it the blue jays have won championships coming in as a new team and now looks like the Raptors will do the same. Wake up Leafs it gets embarrassing. Babcock that's how you win, great coaches know how to adjust and they know how to use their players in certain situations. Learn from Nurse but that can't happen if your stubborn and have an ego. Well coached Nurse. Coach of the year?

Reactions: CabanaBoy5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad