Raptors Discussion: V83 | Next game : Jun 10, 9pm ET/6pm PT | RAPTORS LEAD SERIES 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Crazy how close we were to actually sweeping this series given game 2 collapsed because of one quarter. If anyone bet that we would win both games in Oakland they made a lot of money.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
What a performance given the stakes and being behind right from the start.

It simply looks like our offense is just way too much for them to handle while our D is able to slow them down.

Kawhi is straight up amazing.

If this guy brings us a championship and actually stays past this season, dude will go down as a legend in this country FOREVER.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
The Klaw coming out and dropping those two 3's at the start of second half and there was no looking back.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
What a performance given the stakes and being behind right from the start.

It simply looks like our offense is just way too much for them to handle while our D is able to slow them down.

Kawhi is straight up amazing.

If this guy brings us a championship and actually stays past this season, dude will go down as a legend in this country FOREVER.

Even if he leaves, he’ll still be the greatest Raptor of all time for carrying them to a title.

Reactions: weems and MsMeow

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
He is staying...I think. Don't know for sure. but looks good. Siakim is becoming Pippen 3.0. He sees that.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
We’re so close. What a feeling. This city is so deserving. Even though I live a long ways away north it’s still my hometown with sports.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
What an amazing performance. I don't see how this raptors team loses 3 straight. Looks like a championship is on it's way to Canada.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
**** it yolo

Hell with how stupid rich collectors are you could probably buy them, go to the game, then sell the ticket for more than you bought it for if they win. A ticket to the game that win them first ever Canadian franchise Championship will be worth something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad