Raptors Discussion: V83 | Next game : Jun 10, 9pm ET/6pm PT | RAPTORS LEAD SERIES 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
2019 post season:

Kawhi, Siakam, Lowry = 64.5 PPG on 47.8 FGA
Curry, Draymond, Klay = 61.9 PPG on 47.3 FGA

Gasol, Ibaka, FVV and Green are just better than the supporting players Golden State has right now. We're better defensively and we beat them confidently on their home court, 2 games in a row and have won 5/6 vs them this year. Without Durant, we can end this Monday.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
As an American I think it would cool as **** for Toronto to take the NBA title. And if they do it will be the most shocking NBA title winner EVER. This only happens in the NHL where a long shot (even so they had the second most wins) comes from nowhere to win it all, the one thing that over the years that stirred me away from the NBA was it was never a mystery or surprise who would end up meeting in the finals, in the NHL its never like that, so it makes sense that it will be done by a NBA team in a hockey town.
Raps were never a long shot going into this season or the last few tbh, but this year, everyone knew they were a top 2-3 team in the league. I don't find this surprising to be honest.

Reactions: Forgotusername

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
As an American I think it would cool as **** for Toronto to take the NBA title. And if they do it will be the most shocking NBA title winner EVER. This only happens in the NHL where a long shot (even so they had the second most wins) comes from nowhere to win it all, the one thing that over the years that stirred me away from the NBA was it was never a mystery or surprise who would end up meeting in the finals, in the NHL its never like that, so it makes sense that it will be done by a NBA team in a hockey town.

I'm sure everyone appreciates the sentiment but the Raps finished with the 2nd best record in the league this season. I wouldn't call that a long shot.

Reactions: trellaine201

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Seems to be unanimous liked Bosh as well. Boy that Klay Thompson looks like a real prick. Hope we finish them off as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad