Raptors Discussion: V83 | Next game : Jun 10, 9pm ET/6pm PT | RAPTORS LEAD SERIES 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
They also have Kawhi Leonard, a top 3 player in the league and best player in these playoffs, and a GM that knows how to make the team better and when to trade players...not "we can and and we will", then proceeded to overpay and buckle with the contract demands of his young players. Is Matthews a top 3 player in the league...why is he being paid like one? He gave no concessions to the Leafs on his 5 year contract, nothing, natta, and Marner is heading that way too...these guys don't love the Leafs enough, they are greedy...they want the good life in Toronto and the overpayments too, but haven't even won a dang playoff round.

The Leafs are more at the 76ers stage of their development curve if you want to use a cross sport analogy.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
As an American I think it would cool as **** for Toronto to take the NBA title. And if they do it will be the most shocking NBA title winner EVER. This only happens in the NHL where a long shot (even so they had the second most wins) comes from nowhere to win it all, the one thing that over the years that stirred me away from the NBA was it was never a mystery or surprise who would end up meeting in the finals, in the NHL its never like that, so it makes sense that it will be done by a NBA team in a hockey town.
Thank you my man. It's like Carolina winning the Stanley Cup.....

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
What a second half by the team! Showed alot of heart and had no quit in them...finish this off at home boys! Ibaka was tremendous and Kawhi was his usual beast self.

Reactions: Giuseppe Sallo

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
ESPN's front page just pretending this game never happened.

1.png

2.png

What's basketball?

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
Lost my voice. Incredible result. Just look at Curry/Klay/Green faces... Same feeling when Gianni got humbled.

Warrior fans think KD will save them... Raps have two games at home, and you lost two in your own barn. Crazy!

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
The Leafs are more at the 76ers stage of their development curve if you want to use a cross sport analogy.

Get better defenders and Leafs will get better... Hockey is more difficult to win, so I do have hope.

Keefe = Nurse. Both worked at lower ranks and won titles. Its time to bring him up when Babs fail, dubas plan all along.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I really hope Durant comes back next time (assuming of course he *can* come back - he 100% shouldn't risk injury if it's not safe).

I want Raptors to win with no excuses on the other side.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I still think KD isn't playing. It's obviously an Achilles injury and just gamesmanship they keep teasing at his return.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I still think KD isn't playing. It's obviously an Achilles injury and just gamesmanship they keep teasing at his return.

Agreed. I think he would have played game 4 if he was ready. I don't see the player risking long term injury when he's walking into UFA status this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad