Useless Thread MDCCXCVII: Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
61WAaeDIXgL._AC_UX569_.jpg

Is that a shirt for adults? It honestly looks like something designed for a child

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Remember when Cersei blew up the Sept and there was like no blowback.

Pretty sure she sat in that window and drank wine for 2 seasons

Sep 19, 2008
The NHL was into fan reaction cams for a while and of course they were cringy and lame. Entire families breaking out into totally-not-rehearsed celebrations.

I also remember the first Paranormal Activity trailer showing a lot of fan reactions. People jumping out of their seats and other massive overreactions
the "the world reacts to Landon Donovan's goal" vids are pretty cringe too

the world doesn't care about US Soccer

same with any US sport and fan reactions labeling "the world" "the world reacts to US Football guy throwing a key TD" like wtf

THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Remember when Cersei blew up the Sept and there was like no blowback.

Pretty sure she sat in that window and drank wine for 2 seasons

Yeah that was really dumb. Even though I felt like it was a bit of a cop out and a lazy way to get rid of the High Sparrow and the Tyrells without having to actually explain any of their plotting, I actually really enjoyed that sequence from the Season 6 finale, and I disliked Cersei a lot less than the High Sparrow so actively rooted for her to beat them.

However Season 7 then starts and she's inexplicably the Queen for some reason, even though she has no actual legitimacy to claim the throne and we get no indication of anyone being opposed to it other than one lamp-shading throwaway line by Sam's dad long after the fact. I get that she takes it "by conquest" but it all happens off screen and we don't get to see a power struggle or any scheming or anything, unlike in Season 1 with Robert's death when both Ned and Renly actively try to prevent Joffrey's succession.

Sep 19, 2008
Also on Youtube the new trend is reaction videos to American Dad

why would I care how a random person reacts to American Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad