Useless Thread MDCCXCVII: Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
E0FnRJFVEAQNOaD

Sep 19, 2008
Ollie: You know, I'm just the counter man in McDonald's, I'm not that important, frankly; you're the clown running the shop, you're the one that they want to see strung up from a lamppost by his f***ing wig.
Glenn: What does that make me?
Ollie: Ronald McDonald.
Glenn: Well, f*** off!

Sep 19, 2008
Hugh (to Ollie): Morning studmuffin, enjoy your walk on the wild side? How was your dip in the wild blue

Sep 19, 2008
The most funniest thing about episode 4 @Siamese Dream is how everyone knew about Ollie and Emma right when the episode started

Hugh just walks into the office and says that to Ollie lmao

Sep 19, 2008
If I wanted to aimlessly browse a streaming service and never pick anything, I already have Netflix
there's nothing on netflix but james bond

HBO Max has become the best streaming service

Peacock and Hulu aren't bad either and one of them is actually free

Sep 19, 2008
Hugh: How f***ed am I?
Ollie: Well, you look awful, you look terrible. I mean, you often look quite bad, but...
Hugh: In terms of negative publicity. On the f***ometer, where am I?
Glenn: Oh, 12.
Ollie: Yeah. 12, say.
Hugh: Out of what?
Glenn: Er... 50.
Ollie: Oh. Mine was out of ten.
Hugh: Right, (to Glenn) so I'm 24% f***ed according to you, (to Ollie) but according to you I'm 120% f***ed?

Sep 19, 2008
Malcolm: Hi, Angela! Oh, like the hair, nice little corkscrews. How's it going?
Ollie: Fine. We were just talking about why Angela shouldn't do a big story on the big insidery piece, kinda day of spin, sort of spread in the paper...
Malcolm: Oh, I don't know. Maybe you should! Good idea!
(Malcolm leaves. Then comes back)
Malcolm: Oh, wait a minute! I know why she shouldn't! Because , you know, if she did that, she'd be dead. To me, to this department, to the government. And she'll never get another story, or even a f***ing whiff of a story as long as she kept her sorry, hack bitch face lingering around Westminster, because I would call every editor I know - which, obviously, that's all of them - and I'd tell them to gouge her name out of their address books so she'd never even get a job on hospital radio where the sad sack belongs. That's what I'd tell her. But maybe you should tell her.

Sep 19, 2008
people: we're tired of cable and paying for 200 channels and watching like 3 of them

cable companies: we'll just throw everything you like on a streaming service and you can pay for 4 different ones

Sep 19, 2008
to be fair I mostly watch the sports channels here and do keep the channels like FX and TNT and TBS around to record movies

morning cable is just insufferable. just informercials and reruns. and if there's a show you like on you have to watch ads. i usually dvr all my shows now and fast forward when the ads come on

Sep 19, 2008
Ollie: Oh, yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah, "I'm Geoff Average, and I think the same as everybody else cos I'm Mr Average Normal Bloke and everybody thinks like me cos I work in IT, and on the weekends I pop a few pills and do a bit of DJ-ing, y'know, spare cash cos I'm a single mum and I'm a member of the National Trust, I enjoy any sports on TV, anything with Colin Firth, I enjoy domestic violence and sun-dried f***ing...karaoke." Not everybody is the same, Glenn! People can surprise you!

Sep 19, 2008
They should just clone ministers, you know, so we're born at 55, with no past, and no flats, and no genitals. Just a world of robots in a sort of – It's like a futuristic film, and you'd enjoy that, wouldn't you: you'd be in your little space station surrounded by obedient androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad