Useless Thread MDCCXCVII: Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
sports lol

i skated for the first time on ice a few years ago. the ice is so damn wet not sure how you all can stay upright

if you saw snaps of it it would just be me moving a few feet and slipping down every 5 seconds :laugh:

Miss skating, think I will snag a pair for next fall. Feels weird for me though, skating with no stick.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It's like when Kevin Costner dies a completely preventable death, what f***ing lesson is that supposed to teach Kal?

You can't save everyone, except in this situation, you totally could have saved everyone

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
It's like when Kevin Costner dies a completely preventable death, what f***ing lesson is that supposed to teach Kal?

You can't save everyone, except in this situation, you totally could have saved everyone
"Don't save me, because then you'd reveal your super powers."

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
You say it's easy but you've been skating for like 20 years

It is like riding a bicycle, once you start to get the hang of it, it does become easy. Try some lessons, not like you're doing much else these days.. you'll probably enjoy it.

Sep 19, 2008
The whole point of that scene with the bus was that he saved them all and they still reported it to their parents and Field of Dreams was like "WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS YOU CAN'T SAVE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THAT"

Clark throughout his childhood just acts weird mainly because he has x ray vision and super strength and shit and his parents are like "Don't let anyone know!"

Twister takes Field of Dreams away

"DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW YOU HAVE SUPERPOWERS SON"

rofl

Sep 19, 2008
I'm not kidding Man of Steel may be the worst movie I'ev ever seen and I saw Suicide Squad on TNT

Sep 19, 2008
Been over this before but the fact that Superman suddenly becomes woke after finding the ship randomly out of nowhere and being told by his true father to "help everyone" is so ridiculously stupid and lazy writing

Oh, so now you know how to fly after finding the suit

now you can use your super powers

before you were just some fisherman and hitchhiker NOW YOU CAN SAVE THE WORLD

so stupid

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Guy blows the battle horn, another guy turns toward the camera and points at the Spartans.

Thanks bro, I wasn't sure if we were attacking the people that we marched up to

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How many times can they do that same peekaboo push them back then stab them move before the Persians catch on?

Guy gets stabbed with 3 CGI spears, I have to roll my eyes at how people probably reacted to that at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad