Useless Thread MDCCXCVII: Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Just watched "Run" on Netflix which was suitably creepy and terrifying

It was refreshing to see something original in which there was only a male character in it for a single scene, rather than shoe-horning women into existing characters for "inclusion and diversity"

Another thing I liked was that throughout the whole movie I was expecting the girl in the wheelchair whose "mom" had been secretly giving her leg-paralysing medication her whole live would at some point miraculously hop out of the wheelchair and ridiculously be able to walk or run like a normal person, but that didn't happen and in the end she does only gain a small amount of mobility in her lower body as the medication wears off and in the "7 years later scene" she still has trouble walking, due to the muscle atrophy she would have from 17 years of not using her legs. I liked that the movie didn't just completely throw science and realism out of the window like I was expecting it to.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... Another thing I liked was that throughout the whole movie I was expecting the girl in the wheelchair whose "mom" had been secretly giving her leg-paralysing medication her whole live would at some point miraculously hop out of the wheelchair and ridiculously be able to walk or run like a normal person, but that didn't happen and in the end she does only gain a small amount of mobility in her lower body as the medication wears off and in the "7 years later scene" she still has trouble walking, due to the muscle atrophy she would have from 17 years of not using her legs. I liked that the movie didn't just completely throw science and realism out of the window like I was expecting it to.
There's a "Spoiler" alert feature on this Board for a reason. :whatever:

Sep 19, 2008
Wrestling
·
2 hours ago
WWE releases nine wrestlers including Samoa Joe, Billie Kay and Mickie James
Days after Wrestlemania 37, the WWE announced that it had come to terms on the release of Samoa Joe, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto, Bo Dallas and Wesley Blake. According to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, WWE head of talent relations Joe Laurinaitis informed the nine wrestlers that budget cuts were responsible for their releases.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad