OT: Under Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I wish I was going to Japan, but we'll be moving to southern China.
When? Is this for work or are you moving so you can be a spy?

Or something else, maybe. ON's in southern Japan, you can go across a couple of islands/seas/bridges and see him. Ha! (Also, could you box him up and send him home, please?)

Reactions: Dadof5boys

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
When? Is this for work or are you moving so you can be a spy?

Or something else, maybe. ON's in southern Japan, you can go across a couple of islands/seas/bridges and see him. Ha! (Also, could you box him up and send him home, please?)

My Wife's job, 1 year mandatory and then we can take optional years up to a total of 4... triple salary, all living expenses paid and Preds games will mostly start at 8am!

Reactions: Adz and PredsV82

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
My Wife's job, 1 year mandatory and then we can take optional years up to a total of 4... triple salary, all living expenses paid and Preds games will mostly start at 8am!
That is just fabulous! Except the 8 AM starts. I am not much of a morning person. I'd be up then, but not particularly functional. Goalie Boy contacts me occasionally as he's watching--the third period/end usually falls around his lunch time.

Do they need a Japanese speaking 'merican man? Just asking...

FWIW, there is a feature in the US tax code where you can deduct a certain amount (up to $105K, I think) of foreign earned income from your US taxes, but you can't get the maximum unless you've been there over a certain number of days. 280 I think. Still it's nice not being double taxed on it!

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
What an awesome opportunity to travel that part of the world..

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
upload_2019-5-25_11-52-20.png

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anybody going to the Prospects game on Saturday? I'm planning to at present, but will be sitting outside to watch. Kind of balked at paying a $10 "donation" for SRO seats so I didn't buy, but then got interested in seeing what the new kids can do.

Also, do you know whether it's okay to bring food to the grounds there? I figure since it's a city park space it's fine but I can't find a "go ahead" memo on the parks website.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I have an Old Bay addition. Old Bay on Swiss, Old Bay on Pierogis. Oh Yes.
I'm that way with cajun spice. Love that stuff, particularly on potatoes, grilled veggies and pepperoni pizza. I wouldn't have ever tried it but one time Absey and I were at Sam's and he convinced me to try a taste of his Cajun pizza. I timidly took a taste and then I think I ate half his pizza. So I found some Slap Ya Mama and started using that stuff a LOT.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Yazoo opening in tomorrow in Madison and just announced that a new venue will be built in Madison and Music City Roots will move there.

Winning
I just can't see that many people venturing to Madison to go to it. I guess they wanted more space and less foot traffic.

I just can't see that many people venturing to Madison to go to it. I guess they wanted more space and less foot traffic.

I was there at 2 and there was a pretty good crowd. As we were leaving at 5 it was really getting crowded. They'll be fine as most of the traffic will be from East, Inglewood and the surrounding area. Maybe even a few brave WilliamsonCo peeps will venture up there every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad