GDT: UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He’s basically mad at athletes for bringing politics into sports while being an athlete bringing politics into sports lol

great fighter, complete idiot.

I do hear great things about him and his work with the military though so kudos to him for that

Reactions: crazychimp

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The only hope for Woodley was that the feud would get him fired up to fight more aggressively. Instead, he came out trying to touch gloves and then did nothing.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
He’s basically mad at athletes for bringing politics into sports while being an athlete bringing politics into sports lol

great fighter, complete idiot

I think he's mad at their opinion, not that they're bringing politics into sports...

Reactions: LyricalLyricist

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
That was a really good card for me. Khamzat hype is through the roof, Dern slicing through Markos, Price vs Donald was just a hilarious fight for some reason lol.

Reactions: CDJ

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
They better not give this clown a title shot, it’s easy to dominate a fighter who has mailed it in on the verge of retirement. They should sacrifice Colby to Chimaev. Chimaev will be ready for him an hour after he runs through Maia.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Gotta be Covington vs. Edwards now. Neither one is getting the next title shot or the Masvidal fight.

Reactions: crazychimp

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
That was a really good card for me. Khamzat hype is through the roof, Dern slicing through Markos, Price vs Donald was just a hilarious fight for some reason lol.
It was a good card. Odd for the main event to be the worst fight overall. Nothing really against Covington, he did his job.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Colby and Usman should fight again if Burns doesn't beat Kamaru. I actually had Colby winning that fight until he lost (lol meme). If he doesn't leave his mouth open for that shot I think he would have taken it. Would be interesting to see a rematch.

Woodley is tough. But like....man, if you have zero interest in fighting, why do it? In these last few fights he has looked something worse than listless.

Also, how shitty does that loss for Till look now that time has gone on? It is one thing to lose to the champ and say he was the best in the world. But now it is like....he got beat by an absolute bum who doesn't seem to have any reason to be in the octagon.

I don't look at it that way. If you watch that fight it was a completely different Woodley. He actually did stuff and took the fight to Till, he wasn't just sitting on the cage the whole time...Since that fight though he's been completely absent; he doesn't look like he wants to fight at all.

member 51464

Niko Price almost crying about having five kids after Cerrone talks about wanting to drive through the night so his kid wakes up to seeing him. Then they have a real bro moment and talk about running it back so Niko has a chance to get a real W and Cowboy has a chance to really kick Niko. haha. Interesting energy going tonight to anyone who turned it off after the fights ended.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Interesting, Dana didn't commit to Maia being the next up against Khamzat, Maia still hasn't accepted that fight. Seems like that's not as locked as in as we thought it was.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad