GDT: UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I thought Woodley would come to fight tonight because of the bad blood but Nope he looks just like he did in his last 2 fights.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
This is probably one of the more predictable fights in recent times. I dunno what happened to Woodley but he has not been the same since he beat Till. He's just beyond passive now. He tries nothing. He does nothing. He feints harder than he actually fights. One of the most bizarre changes in a fighter I've ever seen.

Reactions: Lias Andersson

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I feel like Woodley does not give a single, solitary f*** whatsoever. How did he go from competing in title fights to becoming the most boring fighter of all time?

TheNorthStars

Stars/Leafs
Sep 3, 2018
Same ol Woodley.

Sometimes the pre fight hype can pull the wool over your eyes and make you think things will be different... What a snoozefest

God damn though the Khamzat hype train has fully taken off. 17 seconds? I put 10$ down on GM3 because the odds were decent but I shouldve known better :laugh:

member 51464

Woodley is tough. But like....man, if you have zero interest in fighting, why do it? In these last few fights he has looked something worse than listless.

Also, how shitty does that loss for Till look now that time has gone on? It is one thing to lose to the champ and say he was the best in the world. But now it is like....he got beat by an absolute bum who doesn't seem to have any reason to be in the octagon.

Reactions: Lias Andersson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad