UEFA Champions League Matchday 6

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Patrick Roberts blatantly pulled back in the box, right in front of the useless assistant behind the goals, and the referee's response is to book Lustig. Brilliant.

Clear missed penalty, but the yellow for complaining was deserved. If you walk over to a back judge or sideline official and yell at them complaining, you're getting booked almost every time.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
I know you're trolling and not even watching the game, but Cavani hasn't had a chance yet. Lucas has missed chances, Silva has hit the post, Di Maria has seen his shot saved, and Ben Arfa was blocked before shooting.
PSG are dangerous but the goalie hasn't had many saves to make so far.

Regardless of both outcomes, winning the group isn't that advantageous. I just find it funny how confident you were of PSG beating Ludogrets after the PSG/Arsenal draw.

Not even sure why Wenger is letting Sanchez/Ozil/Kosc play in this game.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes I was confident and for that matter I still am. They'll score a few in the second half IMO.

PSG, as I said a zillion times, isn't a very good team this season.
But they clearly were a MUCH better team than Arsenal in the two games they faced each other.

This PSG team might have quit on their coach.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Whenever Evilo's favorites don't do well, they must have quit on their coach.

See PSG this year. Hazard, Eden last year

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Regardless of both outcomes, winning the group isn't that advantageous. I just find it funny how confident you were of PSG beating Ludogrets after the PSG/Arsenal draw.

Not even sure why Wenger is letting Sanchez/Ozil/Kosc play in this game.

Winning the group means being drawn against City, Bayern Munich, Porto/Copenhagen, Leverkusen, or Sevilla/Lyon versus Barca, Juventus, Leicester, Monaco, or Atletico Madrid. Napoli/Benfica and Real/BVB are still up in the air, so honestly it might not make much of a difference.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Yes I was confident and for that matter I still am. They'll score a few in the second half IMO.

But they clearly were a MUCH better team than Arsenal in the two games they faced each other.

This PSG team might have quit on their coach.

They drew twice. Not really sure how you could say that PSG are a MUCH better team when they weren't able to get a result in 180 minutes against them.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

It's as if some people have never even heard of a jinx before :amazed:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Whenever Evilo's favorites don't do well, they must have quit on their coach.

See PSG this year. Hazard, Eden last year

You're actually disputing Hazard quite on Mourinho? :laugh:
I was the first one to tell you, sure, but I think it's fair to say the events have proved me wrong. From 1st to zero, then 1st again, as soon as Mourinho's gone.:nod:

And your generalization isn't true. Some of my not-favourite teams have quit on their coach (Real/Benitez), and some of my favourites have underachieved with quiting on their coach (french NT, various french teams, etc...).

I think it's you who said players never quit on their coach :lol:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They drew twice. Not really sure how you could say that PSG are a MUCH better team when they weren't able to get a result in 180 minutes against them.

To blind people maybe. To those who watched the games...

It's as if some people have never even heard of a jinx before :amazed:

Wouldn't a jinx mean I think PSG is going to lose but write the contrary?
I want PSG to win obviously and I think they will. Don't see a jinx in that :dunno:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The problem was he sat my boy...everything would be different :(
The problem to me is that they're facing a parked bus, that they don't have a single tactical idea of how to break down that D, and that they're playing shorthanded since Di Maria is useless, Cavani isn't getting a single pass, Lucas is missing every final touch, and Motta is walking on the pitch and thus not defending nor attacking at all.

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
The problem to me is that they're facing a parked bus, that they don't have a single tactical idea of how to break down that D, and that they're playing shorthanded since Di Maria is useless, Cavani isn't getting a single pass, Lucas is missing every final touch, and Motta is walking on the pitch and thus not defending nor attacking at all.
I was joking :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kurzawa and Jese are heating up...
You have got to wonder why Kurzawa isn't starting.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Wouldn't a jinx mean I think PSG is going to lose but write the contrary?
I want PSG to win obviously and I think they will. Don't see a jinx in that :dunno:

You want them to win and you wrote you have no doubt in regard to this coming to pass. It is like spitting in the faces of the sporting gods. I just wish you'd posted it before the game when odds were still 23:1 for a ludogrets win ;)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Finally a nice pass by Di Maria to Meunier on the right side, Meunier has all the time to cross, watches who's free in the box only to see Cavani alone with 6 defensemen. :facepalm:
At what point do the other players try to score?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00