UEFA Champions League Matchday 6

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You want them to win and you wrote you have no doubt in regard to this coming to pass. It is like spitting in the faces of the sporting gods. I just wish you'd posted it before the game when odds were still 23:1 for a ludogrets win ;)

Haha :laugh:

If that makes you feel any better, the start of the second half has really made me doubt :D
PSG looking horrible.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lol, Di Maria is playing like an amateur. No effort, no desire, nothing.

Sorry for amateurs, usually they show desire and effort.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So, Cavani decides to shut up Edo's mouth with his first chance. Overhead kick, 1-1.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Napoli is a joy to watch. Nice goal.

Callejon celebrates by putting a pacifier in his mouth. :eek:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
lol, Ludogorest keeping the ball for 5 minutes. PSG with exactly two players pressing : Matuidi and Cavani.
The other 9 are standing and watching.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Di Maria has a throwin, decides to give the ball to Marquinhos in a dangerous position, Marquinhos gets beaten and then Motta leaves the Ludo player go all alone with any kind of pressure to shoot easily.

Does Emery realize Motta and Di Maria have nothing to do on the pitch, and in the starting lineup? Like for a good 5 games before they realize effort is required?

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You're actually disputing Hazard quite on Mourinho? :laugh:
I was the first one to tell you, sure, but I think it's fair to say the events have proved me wrong. From 1st to zero, then 1st again, as soon as Mourinho's gone.:nod:

And your generalization isn't true. Some of my not-favourite teams have quit on their coach (Real/Benitez), and some of my favourites have underachieved with quiting on their coach (french NT, various french teams, etc...).

I think it's you who said players never quit on their coach :lol:

Definitely never said that. I'm mostly just teasing you. Didn't think I needed the sarcastic emoji.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Like this.

QaOSOB.gif

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not every single scissor kick goal is nice. He didn't really connect on it. The Wayne Rooney on City scissor kick goal is something you lose your mind over. Not this.
Actually he connected perfectly with this foot. Not his leg, his foot. His movement to get into position and anticipate the defenseman's mistake was typical of great offensive players as well.

Of course, the only thing you saw is that he didn't make that kick from 20 meters out. Which is why you should refrain from expressing any kind of analysis of football talent.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So, Evilo, what is your excuse for PSG tonight?
Excuse?
Read this thread, I never made an excuse. They deserve every bit of what they're getting tonight.
They've been bad, just like they have most of the season.
They're still better than Arsenal though :D

And Silva on the post again. Second time this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad