UEFA Champions League Matchday 5

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
:biglaugh:

Incredible... :laugh:
Marquinhos sends the ball into Verratti for an OG :facepalm:

PSG should be up by 2 already, and they're down 2-1 !!!

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
How are psg always so unlucky in group stages? Even last year vs. real Madrid they were the better team. That team lacks something mentally

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How are psg always so unlucky in group stages? Even last year vs. real Madrid they were the better team. That team lacks something mentally
That's actually true. Unlucky could be a word, but they lack the killer instinct. They need to kill teams when they have the chance.
Think about the two games against Arsenal, it's amazing they have 1 single point so far.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Imagine that. Kos would have been given 3 reds for his tackle on Lucas a few moments earlier (that FK produced the crossbar shot) then.

Ben Arfa replacing Kry.

Yes, because the rulebook mandates giving three reds for a simple tackle. And doesn't mandate giving a yellow for simulation. Tell me, is it hard seeing through Eiffel Tower shaped glasses?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes, because the rulebook mandates giving three reds for a simple tackle. And doesn't mandate giving a yellow for simulation. Tell me, is it hard seeing through Eiffel Tower shaped glasses?

The rulebook also says that when you tackle from behind, don't touch the ball and anihilates a clear scoring chance, it's a red card.
Obviously, I was joking with the 3 red, but Kos was closer to a textbook red than Cavani from a textbook yellow (since there was actually contact).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad