UEFA Champions League Matchday 5

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
How can a club like Arsenal not have a decent replacement at right back? Jenkinson is hot garbage and has been turning the ball over very single time he's touched it.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Krychowiak makes a dumbass play and then makes the foul in the box. :facepalm:

Arsenal showing nothing, but Krychowiak makes sure they walk to halftime with a tie. :facepalm:

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

Arsenal showing nothing, but Krychowiak makes sure they walk to halftime with a tie. :facepalm:

Didn't think it was a foul, but still really dumb play by K'dude. Sanchez is a fantastic diver.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016

And Cavani is lucky he didn't get a red card for that little straight right he gave Ramsey.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
City finally get a couple of good chances in the right half space around the box and score just before half. Silva with a tap in from a de Bruyne cross. Sommer had a couple of excellent saves by the way.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Krychowiak was great at the Euros and with Sevilla. He's been pretty poor when I've seen him this year though. Not sure if it's the different team, system or lack of playing time but yeah.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
He's been bad this season. Tbh, he never plays, so I'm not sure how he can get into any kind of rhythm.

I know... but a lot of people that think he's a top CDM and since joining Paris he hasn't done anything to prove he's any better than any of Paris midfielders and that includes Motta who's almost done as a pro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad