Tyson Jost

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Jost not figuring out yet the NHL hockey can be good for Avs. His next contract will be cheap and he is just 21 years old so there is still hope in him. Right now he is in a position where we don't need him contribute so much because first, second and fourth line are getting the things done. Let him play as a center and see if he figures it out.

You sure there is going to be a next contract?

If the Avs do an offer to Jost it won't be with term. It would most likely be a 1 year, one last shot type of contract.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The funny thing about Jost is that it’s still a good draft pick.

Obviously Mcavoy and Chyck would be better picks but the Avs were going forward at 10 no matter what. Based on what was available Jost was the right choice. Yes in hindsight we can talk about guys like Debrincat are better but they were never in that conversation at 10th overall.

It was just a bad draft. Based on who was available at 10 and ranked in that range the Avs made the right forward choice. It just so happened to be a bad draft for forwards after the first few stars.

Now, let’s trade his ass because even though it wasn’t a bad pick, he still f***ing sucks.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Obviously Mcavoy and Chyck would be better picks but the Avs were going forward at 10 no matter what. Based on what was available Jost was the right choice. Yes in hindsight we can talk about guys like Debrincat are better but they were never in that conversation at 10th overall.

It was just a bad draft. Based on who was available at 10 and ranked in that range the Avs made the right forward choice. It just so happened to be a bad draft for forwards after the first few stars.

Now, let’s trade his ass because even though it wasn’t a bad pick, he still ****ing sucks.

We made the least shitty pick, you don't hear that too often. ;)

Reactions: CobraAcesS

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida

Now, let’s trade his ass because even though it wasn’t a bad pick, he still ****ing sucks.

You were pissing me off until the last sentence. Well played.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
He better do something good soon...at this point I rather have Kam in and hope he doesn’t get another freak injury.

Really thought he found something in the playoffs last year to get him going but so far just a big disappointment so far this season.

Reactions: Brett44

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
He’s just frustrating as hell because he’ll have a game like this and go silent the next 12. But today you see the flashes of talent some good defensive play and a really good shot

Reactions: Avsboy

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
He’s just frustrating as hell because he’ll have a game like this and go silent the next 12. But today you see the flashes of talent some good defensive play and a really good shot

I kind of agree. He needs more consistency

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
i-admit-nothing-cat.jpg

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Josty with a hatty. My boy is going to be good, you just need to stop labeling a young person as a bust if they don't break out immediately like Rantanen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad