Tyson Jost

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Jost's little snap shot/mini one timer has always been good, thats why he got the role on the PP last season. Obviously the coaches saw that in practice. This season, he is able to actually unleash it because he's getting just enough separation from his improved skating.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Wow!

Was this due to having the proper Wingers or Good Game? I would still entertain offers, there is not enough success to prove he is deserving on being in the team long term.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Wow!

Was this due to having the proper Wingers or Good Game? I would still entertain offers, there is not enough success to prove he is deserving on being in the team long term.

I would still entertain offers, there is not YET enough success to prove he is deserving on being in the team long term.

FTFY.

Reactions: Patagonia

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I wonder if he read this thread before the game and all the hate inspired him to go prove us wrong.

So in that case...

3 goals doesn't mean anything. Until he does it again he's still a bum who needs to be traded. Honestly, I'd rather have Kamenev or Nichuskin in his spot if all he's going to do is score 3 goals once in a while. If he's not a point per game at least, he's definitely a bust.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
One of the best things I liked about that last game was that he sought out and gave his ol' buddy JTC a big hug after completing the hat trick.

I really don't want to downplay the significance of his hat trick, it's a huge deal no matter how you cut it. If he manages to build off of that, I'll be thrilled. But let's not break out the crow just yet. Put it on the Amazon wish list, but don't break it out.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
But let's not break out the crow just yet. Put it on the Amazon wish list, but don't break it out.

No, don't break it out yet. Let it accrue like interest on principal.:sarcasm:

Seriously though Pokecheque, I agree with you. We need to see Jost definitively break out this year. But people need to be just a little patient.;)

Reactions: LTC Pain

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
One of the best things I liked about that last game was that he sought out and gave his ol' buddy JTC a big hug after completing the hat trick.

I really don't want to downplay the significance of his hat trick, it's a huge deal no matter how you cut it. If he manages to build off of that, I'll be thrilled. But let's not break out the crow just yet. Put it on the Amazon wish list, but don't break it out.
Haha exactly. He might not score again until February. Never know with Jost.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
But let's not break out the crow just yet. Put it on the Amazon wish list, but don't break it out.

Dammit, now you tell me

6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-pi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad