Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Pederson has 13G 28Pts 70sog over his last 31GP... 21yrs old
He’s becoming a legit middle six prospect
He and Archibald are good competition for Merkley. If the former 1st round pick can't outperform them then he won't make it.

Reactions: Heldig

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
He and Archibald are good competition for Merkley. If the former 1st round pick can't outperform them then he won't make it.

If not for all the injuries I’m sure Merkley would be in the show

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Roadrunners win again 2-1.

Bunting scores the GWG with 9 seconds left in regulation. Chaput has the other goal and an assist. Merkley with assists on both goals.

Adin Hill with 32 saves.

Game Summary:
TheAHL.com

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

I really like our goalie depth for next season.

NHL:
-Raanta
-Kuemper

AHL:
-Hill
-Madsen

ECHL:
-Kalgren

Junior:
-Prosvetov
-Tendeck

Europe:
-Langhamer

Released:
-Pickard
-Miska (I assume Madsen has stolen his job)

Hopefully we actually use our ECHL team for a change. It's a shit league but it's great for depth goalies.

This would also be another good year to pass on drafting a goalie.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
This would also be another good year to pass on drafting a goalie.

There are enough later-round possibilities for goalies that I wouldn't mind getting one or two prospects into the system. But then again, there are also going to be more than a few undrafted or college goalie prospects out there that we can supplement without a pick if necessary. We're so bereft in the cupboard for forward prospects that I could see us drafting them nearly exclusively this year.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Didn't realize Miska had been let go. Was wondering about him since Hill's been taking all the starts lately.

He hasn't been let go, but he's RFA after this season. The assumption is that we resign Adin Hill, let Pickard walk, and move Madsen to the AHL and put Kallgren in the ECHL, which - unless we decide to roll with two goalies at Norfolk - leaves Miska the odd man out.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I really, really liked Aliu as a prospect. Size, mean, skill. Never put it together. Like Ramzi Abid.

Why do they have him listed as a D?

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Great game from Merkley. Too bad he couldn't score in the SO. Hill and Bunting looked good too. Still waiting to see about tickets for tonight. Might get first row next to the Roadrunners bench from an STH. If not will pick up another seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad