Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) - 2018-19 Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Goalie Bob and Nik are the only two drafted I can really think of who made it. A couple youngish guys have come through and been okay elsewhere, though.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys, I have Cam Dineen in a deep keeper league, and was wondering if he's going to have an NHL career. we have the option of axing 2 prospects for an extra prospect pick, so was just wondering if he's gonna be worth holding onto?
thanks!

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys, I have Cam Dineen in a deep keeper league, and was wondering if he's going to have an NHL career. we have the option of axing 2 prospects for an extra prospect pick, so was just wondering if he's gonna be worth holding onto?
thanks!
Doubtful. He's a LD and long term we have OEL, Chychrun, and Copobianco. So unless you are hoping he gets claimed in the expansion draft I think he will be readily available in all leagues.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I see Steenbergen has really picked it up from a very slow start. Does he show NHL promise?
A year ago we wrote Garland off as a prospect because he wasn’t showing us as much as was expected offensively.

Give it another year before we write this kid off.

Reactions: Jakey53

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
@tuxonpups if you catch the RR games this weekend please share a report on Dvorak.

Snow has melted, spent the afternoon weed whacking the yard, and the Roadrunners are back in town. Dvorak starts between Bunting and Fasching, Hill in net against the Baby Oil.
Finishes his first shift with a solo rush up the right and shot to the crest.

Reactions: lanky

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Were 6 minutes in and Dvo is playing on his 3rd different line. Bunting pulled a Bunting and went to the box for jousting with their D in front of the net, Dvorak came right back out to PK and Yamamoto scores.
Baby Oil clipped Hill behind the net and Dvo jumped on as the extra attacker, then stayed centering the PP with Merkley, Pederson, Steenbergen and 1 D.
Looke just kicked a puck in after our PP expired, waved off on the ice.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Crap 2nd period, spent the first half hemmed in our own zone, Baby Oil just kept dumping in on Kevin Ekman-Larsson’s side and pressuring him. Oh Kevin.
Dvorak went down awkwardly on a forecheck, then bunting got thrown down and drew a penalty. Our PP couldn’t set-up and gave up some dangerous chances just trying to carry it out.
Bunting got blind-sided headed to the bench, no call and at the end of the period with both whole benches on the ice he and Dvorak got in a confrontation with some of the offending Oil. Nobody went, there was no way the refs could of handled it if it got started.
Dvo’s Skating looks fine, he has to slow down or he’ll always be the first guy in. Definitely still working on timing.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
That was a goal of the Coyotes’ ownership at the time. Having another facility in Tucson for the Roadrunners to use as a practice facility and share with the public.

TCC will be getting a completely new ice system at the end of the Roadrunners season as part of a $50 million renovation plan.

Rio Nuevo Board Considers Up to $50M Investment into TCC

Maybe they can get a jumbotron in the next renovation budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->