TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Damn... Profits before interests and taxes.

57154715_333032510686811_1000203737555271680_n.png
Let the real sport channels dominate the market. Don't even try to copy or to surpass your concurrent when you're just an average channel... I'm not feeling bad for them.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
TVAS paid too much for the rights and their whole business model was pretty much reliant on the existence of the Nordiques.

They could just run with Dany, Louis, Denis and some color guy and it would be okay. Way too many heads bringing zero actual content.

And Quebecor is litterally running a disinformation campaign at this point.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
One of Robertson's lines from that night:

The problem with Tony wearing that track suit or sweatpants is that you can always see about 4” of f-ing ass crack. The ‘vertical smile’. If you work with Tony for one hour, you see more crack than Whitney Houston did in the last year of her life.
Now I feel sick to my stomach. Thanks. :eek:

Btw, my reply to you was my 9,999th post, you nearly made history. :laugh:

Last edited:

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
You guys hear Basu on 690 this morning? Said he is working on big story concerning our goalie. Any rumours about what it might be?

Arpon Basu is not really a rumours guy or someone to break big news. It's more likely an interview he had with Price about how he's getting older, wants to win the cup, etc..

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
You guys hear Basu on 690 this morning? Said he is working on big story concerning our goalie. Any rumours about what it might be?

Thanks for that! had to listen to that after finding it. Spit it out man! ffs! I can read faster than he speaks,so painful! Says nothing that we don't already know,yet gets paid to do this?lucky guy! and it takes how long to write and publish a story? Good god Jim,as Bones would say. lol.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Damn... Profits before interests and taxes.

57154715_333032510686811_1000203737555271680_n.png

Im so glad tva sports is doing bad , They are so bad in every aspect of anything.
Felix Seguin and Patrick Lalime are complete trash
Dave Morissette knows nothing about hockey
Renaud Lavoie is garbage
Louis Jean (meh)
Michel Bergeron is trying to be a wannabe Don Cherry.

Just give back NHL playoffs and all habs access to RDS like back then. Give Tva sports Impact and Alouettes or anything related to Soccer.

Tva sports is such a shit show and everything for PKP to lose money is good in my mind. This guy is an absolute Pejorative Slur

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Thanks for that! had to listen to that after finding it. Spit it out man! ffs! I can read faster than he speaks,so painful! Says nothing that we don't already know,yet gets paid to do this?lucky guy! and it takes how long to write and publish a story? Good god Jim,as Bones would say. lol.
It will be his next article. Doubt it is breaking news or Basu wouldn't risk somebody breaking it before him.

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
Gallo and Campbell are awful. Yet everyone gives them more time and deference.

And I find it odd that Nilan has his own show timeslot yet he's not the one in control of it.
Gallo and Campbell are the biggest catastrophe that's happened to Montreal sports talk show. Especially when the two are on together, with Gallo being the more insufferable of the two idiots. God I'd pay real money if one day Nilan punched Gallo in the head, and I mean really hard.

About Nilan's show, I'm not surprised. Nilan has a show in name only. More often than not, he does a one- or two-week stint on Off the Cuff and then disappears, f***ing around the country, playing hockey or some shit, for a month - he's out more than he is in. Nice work if you can get it: showing up 50% of the time.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Yes you will. I'm counting on it. :yo:
I have some great acquaintances here and you are certainly at the top of the list but tbh I am losing the desire to talk about the Bergevin habs. If by some chance he gets fired I will regain my optimism for the team but sadly I don't see it happening. Get rid of the God damn National Enquirer ads at the bottom of my page, it's stressing me out! How is your mafia neighbor?

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad