GDT: Traverse City Tournament: Detroit Red Winglets vs Team Inspired by the New York Rangers

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Givani has looked good and got rewarded with a goal. Saarijarvi has been all over the place, he's having a fantastic game thus far.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I thought that the country club was hated and should go away. :)

Ha! I probably would have been against this idea a few years ago. But Holland has done a good job grooming guys for the front office, can’t deny that. (Except maybe Nill...?)

If he leaves us with a bunch of draft picks and a good front office of guys he helped mentor, I would be super grateful for that to be honest with you..

Reactions: Ulysses31

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Zadina was definitely garbage the first period. Joey V look fairly good.

Gotta just let the play come to you sometimes. Don’t have to try and walk 3 or 4 guys every shift. Probably trying a little too hard right now trying to impress the big club right now.

He’s doing too much in this game.

Reactions: Konnan511

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Ha! I probably would have been against this idea a few years ago. But Holland has done a good job grooming guys for the front office, can’t deny that. (Except maybe Nill...?)

If he leaves us with a bunch of draft picks and a good front office of guys he helped mentor, I would be super grateful for that to be honest with you..

I think he will get many people from Wings front office to Seattle.

And Yzerman will bring his own guys in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad