GDT: Traverse City Tournament: Detroit Red Winglets vs Team Inspired by the New York Rangers

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If zadina doesn't learn to protect himself he's going to see himself injured a lot during his career

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
I didn't like Zadina's game that period. It's like he thinks he's a much bigger, stronger guy than he is. He starts an awful lot of plays flat-footed. He needs to move his feet and get separation from defenders, not stand there and try to outmuscle them.

Ehn looks good today. It's easy to see what the Wings see in him. I still don't see a lot of offense, but his combination of size/speed/defensive ability suggests he could be a good 4th liner.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I didn't like Zadina's game that period. It's like he thinks he's a much bigger, stronger guy than he is. He starts an awful lot of plays flat-footed. He needs to move his feet and get separation from defenders, not stand there and try to outmuscle them.

Ehn looks good today. It's easy to see what the Wings see in him. I still don't see a lot of offense, but his combination of size/speed/defensive ability suggests he could be a good 4th liner.
Basically he is 18 and needs to get stronger and more explosive. It’s why the NHL might not be best for him right now.

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Art moaning when Zadina takes a shot is one of the creepier things I've heard in a while...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad