Boston Bruins Training Camp 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
I honestly am not sure if I recall ever seeing him play but isn`t he the guy who dropped the mitts with Evander Kane 3 times in a game? Might be wrong but...
Check out this video ... it looked like he didn't too well in the fights

BruinsNetwork

really like this guy. team is incredibly deep in bottom 6 guys, but IMO he can play regularly
in the league.

There's definitely a reason why he's a first-round pick, that's for sure. Got to watch him a lot for Utica last year and I thought he was really good for them. Unfortunately, as you said, there just isn't enough spots.

However, Providence will be stacked and that bodes well for all the kids down there, especially in terms of seeing a spike in production.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Second session was more vet heavy so the pace wasn't as frantic as the first,more controlled and professional,that said and taking into consideration there was barley any physical play I thought overall a very good first day to get the feet wet
Very impressed with Par Lindholm and Brendan Gaunce
Brett Ritchie not so much
and my final hot take is there's about 12 players that can do the same thing for 3 spots and in the end it might just be the cheapest 3 that gets them
oh and David Backes isn't going to go away quietly

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
There's definitely a reason why he's a first-round pick, that's for sure. Got to watch him a lot for Utica last year and I thought he was really good for them. Unfortunately, as you said, there just isn't enough spots.

However, Providence will be stacked and that bodes well for all the kids down there, especially in terms of seeing a spike in production.
Atlanta will end up with almost 10 players

Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I probably say this every year but Cehlarik looked good and his skating was solid

Need to see real action on twitter this but he’s a beast

Kuhlman has it just something about him - somehow he will end up being a regular

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
really like this guy. team is incredibly deep in bottom 6 guys, but IMO he can play regularly
in the league.
I liked him draft year

He is pretty big and skates well

Possible sneaky signing

He has a genius IQ, fwiw. Think he's in post-grad atm or something, idk. Bet a Canucks person knows. A regular Colton Parayko.

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
Because he plays for the Bruins and I want him to do well. He's handled a very difficult situation very well by all accounts and I'd hate for his career to just sputter out.
I see. I believe he actively harms the team on the ice, but I understand where you're coming from.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I was curious so here is the info on Brendan Gaunce. When I read he was fast, I assumed another small forward. Not the case, maybe this will work out. Over a point a game player in his Junior days and point a game player last year in the NHL...... ok well all 3 games. Maybe a Krech winger with size. Who knows, it will probably come between Bjork, Kuhlman, maybe Seny or Stud. This guy could be the sleeper if he grabs it.

Center -- shoots L
Born Mar 25 1994 -- Sudbury, ONT
[25 yrs. ago]
Height 6.02 -- Weight 217 [188 cm/98 kg]
Drafted by Vancouver Canucks
- round 1 #26 overall 2012 NHL Entry Draft

Brendan Gaunce Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad