Boston Bruins Training Camp 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
And who would they be ?
Ritchie, I told others elsewhere he might not have looked so out of place in the second session where there were more veterans.
Reminded me of Seguin going through drills first followed by Tyler Randell...
When you come to watch these guys at camp you go in with certain expectations, some meet them,some exceed them and a few leave you wanting more,hopefully the one's that disappointed pick it up, I'll be back Sunday for the scrimmage

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Fitzgerald and Kuhlman working on passing by the goalies.

Not sure who is in the red no contact jersey but he is with Bergy and Solvelyev doing drills

Reactions: BMC

BruinsNetwork

I probably say this every year but Cehlarik looked good and his skating was solid

Need to see real action on twitter this but he’s a beast

Kuhlman has it just something about him - somehow he will end up being a regular

Cehlarik just works harder and harder each year, so it doesn't surprise me to hear people like Dan say he looks good and is skating well.

Whatever "it," is, Kuhlman just gets "it." Works hard, plays each shift like its his last and more importantly has skills to go along with it. Maybe he isn't some bonafide top-six player, but there's something to be said for someone who knows his limits and how to efficiently utilize his skills. It's gonna be really hard to keep him off the roster and I think that would be a shame if he weren't up here in some capacity. He's far too talented for Providence, but he's also earned the look with Boston, IMO.

Gonna be tough to keep guys like Kuhlman, Bjork and Senyshyn off the roster, but it isn't easy with someone like Cehlarik who is waiver eligible and would get claimed immediately, IMO. Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out, considering this one of the most competitive camps I can recall from recent memory. Lot of spots and very volatile.

BruinsNetwork

Can’t wait to see Backes in a game. He’s w/ Krejci and DeBrusk and he looks fast

Don't know where things are gonna take Backes, but I firmly believe he could help this team in some capacity if he stays healthy and doesn't have to deal with concussions or other nasty injuries for a change. Maybe he's deployed in small doses and they manage to find a role where he can be effective. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: Alicat

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Don't know where things are gonna take Backes, but I firmly believe he could help this team in some capacity if he stays healthy and doesn't have to deal with concussions or other nasty injuries for a change. Maybe he's deployed in small doses and they manage to find a role where he can be effective. Guess we'll see.
50-60 games,no back to back nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->