Boston Bruins Training Camp 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

Thanks for the info! I assume that the NHLN is picking up the home feed for all of those games, which means that us locals will probably have to watch the bottom two games on NESN. I'm still bitter because 4-5 years ago, the NHLN showed a Washington preseason game, but I got blacked out even though it wasn't on NESN. Instead, I got a thrilling documentary on the history of the hockey stick.

Reactions: Krupp and Alicat

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Official thread for updates, stories and first hand observations.

Have at it.

Bruins open camp Friday, but will the Stanley Cup loss linger? - The Boston Globe

It begins anew.

The 2019-20 Bruins, minus key young defensemen Charlie McAvoy and Brandon Carlo, will flood the ice Friday morning at Warrior/Brighton for the first time since sweeping up the splinters of their shattered souls from Causeway St. in June followi ng their Game 7 loss to the Blues in the Stanley Cup Final.
Are they over it?

“I don’t think you’ll ever be over it,” offered veteran defenseman Torey Krug. “It’s something that will sting forever . . . the what-ifs, the questions. It’s a tough pill to swallow. I don’t know if you can ever get over it. But you to have find a way to move on. It can serve as motivation. It can still sting, still hurt, whatever, but we have games to play in the near future and you have to prepare for it.”

Reactions: BMC and neelynugs

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hoping to get over to camp tomorrow morning.

For those going today, were they running the place like Ft. Knox again? (locked doors, elevators not working until just before the 1st session started)

I get that there is a lot of demand and a need for order but being hostile to fans every year really takes away from the experience.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Line combination debate commence.

Interesting...

This would make sense if they're considering putting Heinen back up with Marchand and Bergeron, like they did when Pastrnak was out at the end of the season, and then moving Pastrnak down with Krejci.

However, the most likely answer is that it's Day 1 (or is it 2?) of Training Camp and they're just throwing random lines together.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
WOOOOO

At long last, the sport I truly love is coming back....i'm over what happened last season. I don't even know what is gonna happen this year, but i'm all for seeing the younger guys take the torch from the vets and run long and far with it, if possible!

Also, seeing Carlo and MacAvoy signed soon would just be great

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hoping to get over to camp tomorrow morning.

For those going today, were they running the place like Ft. Knox again? (locked doors, elevators not working until just before the 1st session started)

I get that there is a lot of demand and a need for order but being hostile to fans every year really takes away from the experience.

Sounds like the good ol' days at Fenway. Boy those ushers were such friendly guys :laugh:

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad