Oct 15, 2017
Over who tho?

The roster is set IMO.

37, 46, 13, 52, 26
63, 74, 43, 20
88, 83, 43, 14, 18/42

33, 73, 47, 25, 48, 75, 44

40, 41
I'd hope they'd reconsider Kuhlman as an unquestionable fixture, but my more assertive post about Steen was made when I had been out with some friends earlier and had indulged in a bit of grandpa's cologne. I'll get to see him more in Providence anyhow, so it's all good with me.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I'd hope they'd reconsider Kuhlman as an unquestionable fixture, but my more assertive post about Steen was made when I had been out with some friends earlier and had indulged in a bit of grandpa's cologne. I'll get to see him more in Providence anyhow, so it's all good with me.

I would be stunned if Kuhlman played the 2RW spot all year. For many reasons.

Just like every season injuries will open spots and people will get their chance.

Who will be this years Kuhlman and Clifton?

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
I would be stunned if Kuhlman played the 2RW spot all year. For many reasons.

Just like every season injuries will open spots and people will get their chance.

Who will be this years Kuhlman and Clifton?
I'm big on throwing Senyshyn into the fire, at least to start the year. If he's totally overwhelmed, so be it, let him get a real, extended taste. Naturally, that's off the table for the time being afaik, but I imagine he'll get at least one more game in before the pre-season ends since he was practicing this past week.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I'm big on throwing Senyshyn into the fire, at least to start the year. If he's totally overwhelmed, so be it, let him get a real, extended taste. Naturally, that's off the table for the time being afaik, but I imagine he'll get at least one more game in before the pre-season ends since he was practicing this past week.

I think injuries will give plenty of chances to several players. We will know what we have by the trade deadline.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

I Happen to agree with you 100%, but for some reason Kuhlman seems penned in on this team.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I Happen to agree with you 100%, but for some reason Kuhlman seems penned in on this team.

I am pretty high on Kuhlman...see him as a Bryan Rust type without the hitting game. A solid 3rd line option. I think he moves very well both north and south and laterally. His shot can definitely surprise goalies and he should be good on the PK. Of course the Bruins are plugging him in on 2nd line which isn't ideal.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I think they really like Kuhlman's shot. He had two shots last preseason game and both were saves but just barely. It's a hard,accurate sho that's very deceptive. If he can score, combine that with all the other things he does and you have got yourself a real player.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Bjork not on this team I’m done with them
I-dont-believe-you.gif

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I am pretty high on Kuhlman...see him as a Bryan Rust type without the hitting game. A solid 3rd line option. I think he moves very well both north and south and laterally. His shot can definitely surprise goalies and he should be good on the PK. Of course the Bruins are plugging him in on 2nd line which isn't ideal.

I like him but I don't see how a guy with 13 goals as a high in college is ever going to develop into a top 6 like they are putting him in. I like the Rust comp tho I would sign up for that for sure

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I like him but I don't see how a guy with 13 goals as a high in college is ever going to develop into a top 6 like they are putting him in. I like the Rust comp tho I would sign up for that for sure

I suppose they think Kuhlman can handle 15 minutes per game or so at RW. I don't see him as Top 6 either. I think we all wish they could fill that spot on Krejci's wing with a better offensive player. I bet Cassidy does too!

Reactions: bbfan419

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
Krejci better than anyone he's ever played with by miles will help. Like I've said though, loved Kuhlman in Providence, like him as a 3rd line wing on a decently deep team. Think the 2rw mins are wasted on him, though.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
You guys have your 2nd line RW figured out yet?

Thanks!

Nope, will be 3 years running.

Candidates so far are: Karson Kuhlman, Brett Ritchie, or Charlie Coyle.

All 3 have auditioned on Krejci's right side this pre-season.

Reactions: DJB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad