Trades and UFA’s - Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Colorado got Trenin as well? My god, what a deadline by them. Probably my cup favs now if Mittelstadt works out ad Nischuskin plays.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Bunting reuniting with Dubas

All jokes aside, I would love to be an employee of Dubas. Clearly he keeps rehiring who works for him. Which I can appreciate

On that note, Michael Bunting lost the Hurricanes room too it seems. Started the season of really well, then inconsistencies kicked in

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Bunting reuniting with Dubas

All jokes aside, I would love to be an employee of Dubas. Clearly he keeps rehiring who works for him. Which I can appreciate

On that note, Michael Bunting lost the Hurricanes room too it seems. Started the season of really well, then inconsistencies kicked in
strong locker rooms dont accept that shit. Our locker room be like.... its fine everyone else can be in shambles.

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
Curious to see how little the Canes give up for the #1 trade deadline target. To be fair, Gentzel is an injured UFA. Dubas usually gives up 1st round picks to buy those at the deadline, let's see what he can sell for this year.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Liljegren is overrated. He does nothing particularly well, he's not a toolsy guy either. All you can do hang onto his age as for a reason to believe he can be a regular top 4. He's struggled to take that next step on a consistent basis. He'll have stretches of competence but then will eventually start looking over matched. Maybe cause he's always getting hurt right when he hits his groove. Regardless, he's a bottom pair guy right now and not someone the Leafs can rely on in the top 4. Unfortunately I dont think theres a Sandin like trade for him out there.

Reactions: TheMadHatTrick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad