Proposal: Trade Thread #65

If you could get Hall with an extension, what's the maximum number of years you would extend him?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Espacially that Ekholm won't turn this team into a contender... They still don't have elite talent up front.

what team with an "elite" prospect does Ekholm turn into a serious contender? I know it's an opening offer but surely even your first offer has to have some semblance in reality.

Maybe Evan Bouchard from Edmonton?

Reactions: Sterling Archer

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I read on Twitter.... Caufield + for Ekholm? lollll I dislike Bergevin but even him wouldn't do that. Not even sure Réjean HOule would...okay...maybe...

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I'd go after Nuutivara at least, hes been sitting out for so long now, he's clearly better than Kulak and Ouellet.

How about he just play on the right side where he'd be the 2nd best anyway :laugh:
Offer up Lehkonen for Nutivaara. Seems like a good move both ways and capntoo which Bergevin mentioned.

Nutivaara Weber
Edmundson Petry
Chiarot Romanov

Way better than what we currently roll out. Nutivaara who is top 4, I could see a good fit on the top pairing. Just that he can pass, he's got size, plus he can skate and from I remember he's pretty mobile similar to Petry. Maybe a little faster. Moves Chiarot down which everyone on this board has been wanting. Ouellet/ Mete / Kulak stay out of the lineup until needed for a fill in. That's a huge plus.

Both players Lehkonen and Nutivaara have been in the box lately.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Offer up Lehkonen for Nutivaara. Seems like a good move both ways and capntoo which Bergevin mentioned.

Nutivaara Weber
Edmundson Petry
Chiarot Romanov

Way better than what we currently roll out. Nutivaara who is top 4, I could see a good fit on the top pairing. Just that he can pass, he's got size, plus he can skate and from I remember he's pretty mobile similar to Petry. Maybe a little faster. Moves Chiarot down which everyone on this board has been wanting. Ouellet/ Mete / Kulak stay out of the lineup until needed for a fill in. That's a huge plus.

Both players Lehkonen and Nutivaara have been in the box lately.
Yeah I really like him, at worst the Habs give very little assets. Could end up being Petry 2.0.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Espacially that Ekholm won't turn this team into a contender... They still don't have elite talent up front.

Let legit contender overpay for him... I prefer a sneaky deal like the Petry one.

To be fair, who doesn't prefer a steal?

MB has had a few of those but hard to guarantee.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I just noticed the Preds are only 4-points out of a playoff spot, and Hawks have been reeling. They may not move anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad