Proposal: Trade Thread #65

If you could get Hall with an extension, what's the maximum number of years you would extend him?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
If they're smart, no, but he also doesn't play Sutter Hockey and that's why I think he'd be available for the right price...Sutter luvs his heavy teams and, imo, is going to want to recreate LA's Cup Winners...he luvs guys like Chairot on D and Danault at C, luvs tenacious forecheckers like Lehkonen and big bodies like Armia on wing...not to mention the Habs have a deep prospect pool and plenty of picks this year...Bargain Bin just has to put his Big Boy pants on (not the purple ones) and test the waters...GMs all across the League are watching Calgary with interest and Bargain Bin needs to make sure he's at the front of that line, cuz I think that it's gonna grow very fast very soon...
I do understand what you're saying, but I think Sutter will try to work with him before. Eben if he had guys like Mitchell/Regher/Scuderi that plays like Chiarot, they had guys like Doughty/Voynov who where great PMD.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I do understand what you're saying, but I think Sutter will try to work with him before. Eben if he had guys like Mitchell/Regher/Scuderi that plays like Chiarot, they had guys like Doughty/Voynov who where great PMD.

...and those great PMDs he had play a totally different game than Hanifin, who's more of a Jack-of-all-Trades Master-of-None Dman...that's why I think he's gonna be available when the Flames blow it up (which everyone can see is coming)...the "Buyer's Remorse" that they seem to have, since he's not a Dougie Hamilton, makes it even more of a possibility that he's moved, imo...yes, he's gonna cost, but I believe his time in Calgary is coming to an end...

Reactions: Vachon23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->