Trade Proposals 2018-2019

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
True but it has happened when players moving are not part of the WJT.

I can envision trades where Neumann, Meireles, Brazeau, and McLeod get dealt for first round picks. I wouldn't expect it, but stranger things have happened.

SYWTom

Dec 10, 2016
I can envision trades where Neumann, Meireles, Brazeau, and McLeod get dealt for first round picks. I wouldn't expect it, but stranger things have happened.

I think if Meireles is gonna get a former first rounder, it’ll be in a package of some kind. IMO. But I’d love to see it happen as a Ranger fan.

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
The Vilardi deal did happen 1 year ago Jan 1.

The really big issue is the uncertainty of him playing this season, from the article Dec 28 in the whig it sure sounds like he isn't going to be in any lineup soon. With so many potential sellers and a limited number of buyers out there this year his stock and trade value may be diminished.

Fronts' Vilardi focuses on rehab, not what could have been

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
The Vilardi deal did happen 1 year ago Jan 1.

The really big issue is the uncertainty of him playing this season, from the article Dec 28 in the whig it sure sounds like he isn't going to be in any lineup soon. With so many potential sellers and a limited number of buyers out there this year his stock and trade value may be diminished.

Fronts' Vilardi focuses on rehab, not what could have been
Just wondering out loud how that impacts the 2 conditional 2nds that Kingston would owe Windsor? This has been discussed on the Windsor thread but no one seems to know for sure. Does he need to play one game or does him being sent back to the OHL be the trigger for the release of the picks?

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Usually 1st rounders don't go for non-World Junior players though. So that likely won't really come into play until the tournament is over

Dellandrea would be a player available that would garner a 1st. I just don’t see any 1st rounders waiving to go to Flint.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I would suspect they don't kick in until he actually plays a game.

I agree, especially when you consider his injuries. I doubt Kingston wouldn’t have protected themselves.

Plus, just because he is sent back to Kingston, it doesn’t mean they have to roster him. At least I don’t think they have to.

Regardless, he will get rostered and he will play at some point unless his injury keeps him out the entire year. So, those picks will go to Windsor.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013

I can’t see Meirles or Brazeau moved for 1sts. I dont’ think McLeod is good enough for that either. Neumann, maybe because he is an OA candidate but even he would probably have conditionals attached which would probably exclude the 1st.

I think the real 1st round candidates are:
Suzuki
Hayton
Frost
Dellandrea (although I doubt one waives to go to Flint)
Studnicka

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
Tough spot for Kingston if they can't move him. Should he be deemed healthy after the deadline how can you possibly dress him knowing your owing more picks to Windsor. I'm sensing a deal with ALOT of conditional picks.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
I can’t see Meirles or Brazeau moved for 1sts. I dont’ think McLeod is good enough for that either. Neumann, maybe because he is an OA candidate but even he would probably have conditionals attached which would probably exclude the 1st.

Suzuki
Hayton
Frost
Studnicka

We were discussing players that are not at the World Juniors, just for the record.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017

I’d be extremely shocked if any of them got traded for a first rounder. All are very good complimentary players. I wouldn’t say any are elite though other than Brazeau but he’s an OA and they never go for rookie firsts

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011

Suzuki
Hayton
Frost
Studnicka
I didn’t think you could trade your first round player the first year, don’t know about picks?

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I didn’t think you could trade your first round player the first year, don’t know about picks?

When I say 1st rounder I am referring to the player that was picked in the first round of the recent draft...

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Two of these trades

To London: Vilardi
To Kingston 4 conditional 2nds

To Flint: Andrew Perrott, Jacob Golden, two 2nds, two 3rds + conditionals
To London: Ty Dellandria

To Hamilton: Popov and two 2nds, two 3rds
To London: Entwistle

To SSM: Evangelista, three 2nds, three 3rds
To London: Hayton

Reactions: KnightsWatch

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Two of these trades

How many cards does London actually have?

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Josh Brown said today in his Rangers game day blog that he thought they had just one card left.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Two of these trades

The Greyhounds would probably want at least 3 more second rounders as conditional picks if Hayton returns. I think they would be more inclined to move Frost for that offer, but perhaps not.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
The Greyhounds would probably want at least 3 more second rounders as conditional picks if Hayton returns. I think they would be more inclined to move Frost for that offer, but perhaps not.
yeah I meant + conditionals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad