Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
chemistry with nino? please tell, although, it is just salt in the wound at this point :( ryjo coyle nino line, sigh

They lit it up together in the WHL as youngsters for the Winterhawks (they also got picked #4 and #5 in the same draft). I was just dreaming of assembling that Nino - RyJo - Coyle line...

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
The only other center that might be available is Ryan-Nugent Hopkins.

Yep I agree, I dont think Couture is available I dont see why SJ would trade him. So if the Wild want to make a splash at Center the only one with top potential that is probably available is RNH,

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
RNH is an upgrade over Granlund, but not by a huge margin IMO, and I don't know how we'd make the caphit work, and I really, really don't want to see one of our top-4 in an Oilers Jersey.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
Alright now that that's done lets just focus on our own team. There might be a move at the deadline that helps but the roller coaster of the #1 center trade can be put to rest.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
torts managed to royally screw up entire teams... ryjo may be a bit immature, but, he is still only 23.

And Johansen had red flags before Torts ever got there. You may like Johansen and hate Torts but saying what is wrong with Johansen is because of Torts is way too simplistic.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Alright now that that's done lets just focus on our own team. There might be a move at the deadline that helps but the roller coaster of the #1 center trade can be put to rest.

Not when our own GM says he is looking to upgrade at Center

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
Wild missed out on a big chance to get a superstar and to get over the hump.

Happy we haven't had to part with anyone. Zero interest in RNH. Nashville is going to be tough to beat.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Wild missed out on a big chance to get a superstar and to get over the hump.

Happy we haven't had to part with anyone. Zero interest in RNH. Nashville is going to be tough to beat.

Well the only worry I have when facing NSH is that one of the 500 Weber crosschecks that Parise faces will hurt him or that piece of s*** Neal will knee one of our guys onto IR.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
Not when our own GM says he is looking to upgrade at Center

Well the uncertainty of knowing what the value may be can be put to rest at least. When I read block buster between Columbus and Nashville I expected more. At least we have some sort of litmus test to base our offers on.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad