GDT: Trade Deadline Thread - Deadline 3pm EST - C'mon Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
That's all folks. Maybe something will come along but I am not too optimistic

But out all the teams in North, we improved the most I think.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
He is meh. Not the best, not the worst. Price should be a nothing prospect hopefully.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Ben Hutton? I wonder if he can live up to Alexei Marchenko's legacy as a depth defender here

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Our D is already excellent but no question at least one piece of experienced depth was required.
good job dubas once again.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Some said trade deadline on a covid year was going to be a snoozefest, surprisingly quite the opposite with a ton of activity seen across the league.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Good to have a hockey trade in there with Mantha for Vrana, Panik and the picks.

I don't like to make a habit of thinking the Cup is won on Trade Deadline Day. With that said, I like the moves made by Dubas and am optimistic about where things are hopefully heading. It isn't lost on me that a good amount of futures were sacrificed. It can all be worth it with upgraded opportunities for the present.

Last edited:

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I’m satisfied with this deadline. We addressed areas of concern. Gally playing solid helped as an earlier addition. We’re deep and can cover injuries and rest players if need be. Time will tell how well this team steps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad