Tracking the Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujax

Jun 5, 2008
It's ok guys no need to worry. I have a secret plan:

Headed to the joe with laser pointer in my pocket. Plan to shine directly in Howard's eyes during each shot.

As long as no one tells :sarcasm:

Kurtis5939

Feb 7, 2011
Pensacola, FL
I hate the kings and hope the get obliterated by the sharks. i hope its so bad they cry and have nightmares about it..... 2 nights we need 1 win... 1 freaking win and they couldnt pull it out.... but they sure as hell could beat us.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I hate the kings and hope the get obliterated by the sharks. i hope its so bad they cry and have nightmares about it..... 2 nights we need 1 win... 1 freaking win and they couldnt pull it out.... but they sure as hell could beat us.

;) Most of us feel the same... I actually like the Kings but their last three games are testing that feeling... I hope they get beat in the first round now.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Watch Detroit and Columbus lose tonight in regulation, keeping Dallas alive. Dallas is then motivated to beat Detroit(in regulation) on Saturday. We then ruin their dreams by beating Nashville and by doing so, Columbus would clinch right?

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
You know what. If the Preds beat the Wings tonight, I'll take back every mean thing I've ever said about them.

That deal is off if they beat us too, though...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Watch Detroit and Columbus lose tonight in regulation, keeping Dallas alive. Dallas is then motivated to beat Detroit(in regulation) on Saturday. We then ruin their dreams by beating Nashville and by doing so, Columbus would clinch right?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad