GDT: Toronto vs Pittsburgh||Oct 26 7:00 PM||CBC|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Bernier's first few games were clear upgrades due to the rebound control. He hasn't had that for at least a week though.

Leafs have 99 problems but a goalie isn't one of them.

Play better in front of our goalies and they will win more than they lose.

definedMF

Apr 19, 2013
Big Yellow Joint
Everyone that had a clue knew the season was going to be split close to even. Reimer has had opportunity, he got hurt in his last start and then had the flu. He'll play... especially if he keeps winning

Ya I know, but its just me ranting against those people quick to say "BERNIER is the NEXT #1 FOR LEAFS", all ignorantly spewing stuff without any basis of this supposed fact. Can't stand that, thats all.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Kevin McGran ‏@kevin_mcgran 3m
Tyler Bozak will not be in the lineup due to a lower body injury. Ashton recalled, Leivo assigned to the #Marlies #TMLtalk

Toronto Maple Leafs ‏@MapleLeafs 4m
Tyler Bozak will not be in the lineup due to a lower body injury. Ashton recalled, Leivo assigned to the #Marlies #TMLtalk

Kadri's time to shine!

Tyler Biggs*

Any team in this league can beat another team on any given night.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
If kadri centers first line all our offensive power is on one line, they shutout we are going to have some problems.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Who will be our centres tonight? Lololol. The only reason it hurts to lose Bozak is that somebody like Smith will have to play more minutes :facepalm: I am thinking you gotta put Jay Mac back at C.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
True. Still imagine how electric that line would be! Our offence would be too concentrated and we'd probably lose but Kadri would break his slump and perhaps put forth more effort. :naughty:

Kadri had better already be putting forward his best effort. If he isn't, the Leafs should move him as soon as possible.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Who will be our centres tonight? Lololol. The only reason it hurts to lose Bozak is that somebody like Smith will have to play more minutes :facepalm: I am thinking you gotta put Jay Mac back at C.

Kadri
Bolland
McClement
Smith?

I'm probably in the minority, But I'd give JVR a go in the middle.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Noooo! I can see a little of Giroux in him tbh. Just give him time, don't move our young guns, man. :nod:

Of course, in general, I don't think the Leafs should move their young guns (unless it's for the right price) but you were the one who implied he might not be putting forward his best effort. And if that's true, they should move his butt out of there. :naughty:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Would you like it more than a win? Because "outplaying" the opponent doesn't they'll win.

Outplaying your opponent should lead to better chances which should lead to a win in most cases.

I'd rather win because we played really good instead of getting lucky.

2 points are 2 points but the success is much more sustainable if we play good.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i wonder why Ashton instead of Levio - i don't really have a vested interest, but to my naked eye I found Levio's production and hustle really nice

rojac: thanks!

Sonofamitch

Aug 2, 2013
Vaughan,ON
Big game tonight. Gotta prove we can hang with the big boys in the east. Detroit and Montreal are hot on are trail we need a big win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad