GDT: Toronto vs Pittsburgh||Oct 26 7:00 PM||CBC|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan90

Jul 8, 2009
Etobicoke, Ontario
These injuries are starting to become a ****ing joke. I'm looking at the lineup and pissed off already because I want to actually see a team that competes for the first time this season.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Lets start Orr on the 3rd line instead of haivng Leivo play on it... Like honestly what is going on in Carlyle's head... Pitts is a fast team, Orr can barely skate.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Lets start Orr on the 3rd line instead of haivng Leivo play on it... Like honestly what is going on in Carlyle's head... Pitts is a fast team, Orr can barely skate.

For the second time:

Because you don't put skilled players into a checking role. He wants Leivo to continue to develop offensively. Our two bottom lines are going to be checking, energy lines, not offensive ones.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Haven't seen Sopranos post yet. His post were hilarious yesterday. (Except for the Albanian part)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Because you don't put skilled players into a checking role. He wants Leivo to continue to develop offensively. Our two bottom lines are going to be checking, energy lines, not offensive ones.

Leivo is no Phil Kessel...He knows how to forecheck. He brings a lot more to the 3rd line than Orr ever will IMO.

Asif16*

He probably gonna rag on about how HARD our team is and how HARD carlyle is.

Dude starting to creep me out honestly with all the Hard talk :laugh:

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
The injuries making winning a little more of a challenge, but neither the team nor the fan should be afraid of a challenge.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Leivo is no Phil Kessel...He knows how to forecheck. He brings a lot more to the 3rd line than Orr ever will IMO.

No, he really doesn't.. Leivo doesn't bring enough size to bring what Orr brings to that third line. There's no offensive skill on that third line, why WASTE Leivo's talents? Instead he's playing for the Marlies and getting top minutes tonight.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto

Leivo been average for the past week or so. Meanwhile Orr's been playing great lately and Carlyle promoted him to the third line.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Wow, our second line is made up of off season additions and we have two fourth lines.

We are absolutely going to win this game tonight, because there is no way we should.

Wow. Imagine how our lineup would look like without those off-season additions. And yet people still rave about Nonis acquisitions. :shakehead

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Those 3rd and 4th lines are so hilarious. This is also why I thought trading Colborne was stupid, Leafs have no center depth and it will show if Bozak or any of the top 3 centers are out for a period of time.

I will be amazed if Penguins don't steamroll over the Leafs.

Asif16*

I need a hockey night in canada stream. I got the pitts stream.

Ourleafs doesnt work for mac users for some reason

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Lupul is still out? my god

Looks like another game of our bottom 6 playing 15 minutes combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad