GDT: Toronto vs Pittsburgh||Oct 26 7:00 PM||CBC|

Status
Not open for further replies.

definedMF

Apr 19, 2013
Big Yellow Joint
I want to say we will win this one, but to win gotta have a good faceoff % and a centre who is decent at faceoffs is gone, be prepared for 20%vs 80% faceoff % today guys

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
Jvr Kadri Kessel
Raymond Bolland Clarkson
McClement Ashton Bodie
McLaren Smith Orr

Anyone confirm?

Asif16*

Bodie, Mclaren, Orr, Ashton, Phaneuf, Clarkson....

If we lose, can we atleast go down FIGHTING??? Like LITERALLY....look at that lineup :laugh:

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Is this going to be another "This loss brought to you by the letter C"?

Crosby, that is. ;)

I hope not. GLG!!!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
What's with all the purple? Did my wife decorate the players and staff?

it's for hockey fights cancer.
the CFL has done the same thing - all the players are wearing pinkish-purple gloves/shoes.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I believe the Leafs will win this game and will continue to believe it until it becomes virtually impossible for them to do so.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Like not having Leivo on the 3rd line is mind blowing...I dont get what is going on in Carlyle's head, he seems to hate him. Orr's gunna be on the 3rd line by the end of the night, count on it.

Nvm hes starting Orr on the 3rd line lmfao...

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Is this going to be another "This loss brought to you by the letter C"?

Crosby, that is. ;)

I hope not. GLG!!!

:biglaugh:

well we beat the Canadiens :D

I believe the Leafs will win this game and will continue to believe it until it becomes virtually impossible for them to do so.

heck yeah. until we're virtually impossible to comeback - we've won this game. everyone else who thinks otherwise, well nahahahanahanah booboo on you.

Asif16*

Like not having Leivo on the 3rd line is mind blowing...I dont get what is going on in Carlyle's head, he seems to hate him. Orr's gunna be on the 3rd line by the end of the night, count on it.

He is on the third line. Check previous posts.

This is going to be an amazing night. :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

Because you don't put skilled players into a checking role. He wants Leivo to continue to develop offensively. Our two bottom lines are going to be checking, energy lines, not offensive ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad