Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v6 (2021 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Well people don't like to hear 24/7 blm praise show. People turn to radio for entertainment. Not for some wokeness hour.

Well these people can always try to learn to code.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

And this is why MJ is awesome. One of a few people in the hockey world with diverse thinking. Majority just say analytics are terrible and provide no good reason why.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
I use to prefer TSN over SN and it wasn’t close. SN has invested heavily in a better product and now is delivering. TSN has been going downhill and COVID cuts are really starting to show they are struggling.

I like a lot of the TSN hockey crew more, but SN is winning everything else.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

RogerR

Feb 2, 2021
Don't like seeing anyone lose their jobs. Side note, the most underrated media person in Toronto is Stephen Brunt. Really smart guy. When he speaks there is always substance behind his words. I have lot of time for him.
He is very, very smart and knows his stuff. He also knows ow to talk on radio and tv. Some know their stuff but can't Pierre Mcguire).

dbr2

Lockout Beard
Mar 12, 2008
NJ
So, does Dan move over to SN? I’m not sure the episode he had in the summer will help him..?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It's odd and frankly cute that Andi is saying that now it's a lazy narrative to say Nylander doesn't try in games true or not, when Andi also had that narrative about him.

She can't call out others for using a narrative that wasn't true when you believed in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad