Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v6 (2021 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Rogers took down McCown on their own. Lol. He was still drawing more the Overdrive when the idiots in charge decided they could do without him.

They knew exactly what they were doing. Current ratings isn't their primary concern. I will say as a general rule that there has to be an expiry date on Boomer generation hosts in sports media. Then again, they still employ that insufferable Jeff Blair character, don't they?

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
I'm glad Kyreos is back. He's hilarious and outspoken at times. Bourne is a good balance too. I get a lot from their and their guests.

I also enjoy Overdrive too, but I think I miss Ray Ferraro more than I'd like to admit. Mike Johnson is ok, but he's no Ferraro.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
They knew exactly what they were doing. Current ratings isn't their primary concern. I will say as a general rule that there has to be an expiry date on Boomer generation hosts in sports media. Then again, they still employ that insufferable Jeff Blair character, don't they?

Rogers has proven time and again over the last decade they haven't a clue what they're doing. They have consistently made AWFUL decisions and in many instances backtracked on them proving they know they made bad choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad