Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
So TSN lets O'neill, a significant member of overdrive, cover the world juniors instead of being on the biggest sports radio show in canada right now?

Interesting decision. I like Jonas though

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Feschuk is on Overdrive, and spent some time ripping on Vince, and then he was all negative of Masai could leave.
:shakehead:

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
So TSN lets O'neill, a significant member of overdrive, cover the world juniors instead of being on the biggest sports radio show in canada right now?

I think it's because Overdrive won't be on the air for a big chunk of time over the holidays.

Reactions: francis246

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

He was there the last couple of years, World juniors is bigger than Overdrive, they also send there best broadcasters.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
I can't stand Tim and Sid. I hate their takes, their high and mighty attitude, and the stupid sound effects.

They just told us that the argument that Okposo should be suspended is a very stupid arguement.

I can understand their opinion if they don't think it's worth suspension. But this is another example of how their take is wrong. The high horse attitude calling it the stupidest argument instead of discussing it. Just awful radio.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Andi...TSN lunch.

upload_2019-12-19_7-8-12.jpeg

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I don't often listen to the Fan in the morning but gave it a listen yesterday. Is Ashley always so annoying?

she's really smart and knows her stuff, but she has that millennial "valley" girl way of speaking which can get annoying. The "i meeeaaannn" to start a sentence is annoying. But she is really knowledgeable on multiple sports and makes interesting points

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I like when Ashley talks basketball, but don't think she's a smart cookie. I just think Mike Z makes her seem smart in comparison. Mike Zigomanis and Carlo Colaiacovo slugging it out for dumbest radio personality...ever.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Lol Feschuk on LL in studio, wearing a scarf wrapped around his neck like he’s doing the Iditarod.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
I can't stand Tim and Sid. I hate their takes, their high and mighty attitude, and the stupid sound effects.

They just told us that the argument that Okposo should be suspended is a very stupid arguement.

I can understand their opinion if they don't think it's worth suspension. But this is another example of how their take is wrong. The high horse attitude calling it the stupidest argument instead of discussing it. Just awful radio.

Honestly at this point I dislike almost everyone on Sportnet/CBC.

Basically only like Ron MacLean.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
I
geez are you people happy about anything? Every radio person sucks. You guys should start up some podcasts..
I Enjoy overdrive, I like Cola and Lansberg and actually like LL too. I just find Ashley on SN to be too much, like she tries to be all smartassy and fails.... A lot. Stupid things like ' I doubt Matthews even knows who Keon is'... Just ughhh.

Reactions: ultra63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad