Confirmed with Link: [TOR/OTT] TOR acquires F Gabriel Gagne from OTT for F Morgan Klimchuk

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Ottawa fans say he has a really good release. They seem quite upset giving up on him early. Who knows maybe he can develop properly on the marlies

Reactions: saltming

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
I believe he can play C too. Eliteprospects says he's a tall lanky C in his description so idk if he still plays it or not.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
Gagne is from the same Draft as Bracco and Timashov and he put up 20G last year on an awful Belleville team. This year is obviously disappointing, but he was tracking well heading into it. I'd much rather have him than Klimchuk at this point.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Gagne is from the same Draft as Bracco and Timashov and he put up 20G last year on an awful Belleville team. This year is obviously disappointing, but he was tracking well heading into it. I'd much rather have him than Klimchuk at this point.

Should also add that he was their AHL All-Star. Much of that had to do with him being on a crappy team, but it shows he was one of the best on that crappy team at least?

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
This guys got lots of upside. What’s with all this negativity and “only a Marlies” talk o_O:rolleyes:.

Gagne joins the Marlies, and will fight for a spot on the Leafs and could potentially really impress, whether now or next years camp. His description is great, Dubas loves to look for these diamond in roughs. Don’t be surprised if he gets a fire light under him coming to a winner and impresses.

Go Leafs Go!

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Sounds like a Lindberg calliber prospect. Lindberg didn't look too bad in his short NHL stint, perhaps Gagne signs a Rosen type contract and be cheap wing depth for us next season.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I wouldn't doubt Klimchuk asked the Marlies to move him, he was behind a lot of Marlies regulars on the depth chart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad