Confirmed with Link: [TOR/OTT] TOR acquires F Gabriel Gagne from OTT for F Morgan Klimchuk

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I said sub ppg players dont amount to ****, then you go list a bunch of 4th liners, news flash, thats nothing in the context of an NHL player...........

I didn't list them, and are you flat out ignoring Hyman and Kadri? Like do you even know what a 4th liner is?

Come on this is just embarrassing...

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I didn't list them, and are you flat out ignoring Hyman and Kadri? Like do you even know what a 4th liner is?

Come on this is just embarrassing...
Kadri.... are you okay buddy? Kadri was way above ppg, and hyman didnt play chl, take the L already man, nothing you said was correct, not sure what you're not understanding.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Kadri.... are you okay buddy? Kadri was way above ppg, and hyman didnt play chl, take the L already man, nothing you said was correct, not sure what you're not understanding.

The guy said AHL, not CHL. Kadri did not have a PPG in the AHL. None of them did.

Like not only are you not reading properly, but you are blaming me for it... Embarrassing.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Good trade. Obviously could mean nothing but we get the younger player with more years under control

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
The guy said AHL, not CHL. Kadri did not have a PPG in the AHL. None of them did.

Like not only are you not reading properly, but you are blaming me for it... Embarrassing.
I said chl ffs, take a lap already. You’re the one that quoted MY CHL POST

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad